Rosemary, Blenhiem and Roxanne

sugarspice

Jun 22, 2008
Hi everyone!

I know that the Blenhiem and Rosemary are the baby sisters of the Roxanne and I have seen all three IRL but of the two smaller ones im not sure which is which!

I know the Roxanne is the largest one and ive never liked it as I think its just too boxy for me, but I was wondering how the smaller ones compare in size. Does anyone have pics of all three bags or maybe two of them to compare?

Also, I believe the roxanne doesnt come with a longer strap as this would ruin its shape but out of the blenhiem and rosemary, which one comes with a longer strap?

Is the rosemary the smallest one?
Whats are the dimensions of all three bags?

Thanks xx

Rosemary is the middle sister and blenheim is the smallest. I've currently got all three so I will take a picture for you when I get home. Rosemary has a longer strap than blenheim, but not by much.

i have had all three at some point
i found roxt too heavy and boxy for my taste
i found rosemary fiddly too much going on in design for the size of the bag
i am happy with blenheim the smallest for carrying the essentials and it fits comfortably on the shoulder with the extra bit of padding from the strap
all down to personal taste xx

Whippet - can you also post comparison photos onto the Photo Reference Thread as this question has been asked several times I believe and nobody has had all 3 at the same time to be able to take the photos!!!

Cheers

When you start using Roxy, it is not boxy -- gets all squishy and floppy and wonderful...

I had a Rosemary and it got to be too small -- which is why I graduated to Roxy. I loved the Rosemary and figured I would love the Roxy even more. Sold the Rosemary and bought a Roxy and I love it. It was the right bag for me.

I posted pics of the rosemary and blenheim for sizing in the 'photo reference thread. I find the rosemary to be a great size, blenheim is small, and it takes a bit of organising to get all my stuff in, but then again its so cute!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hope you dont mind my posting your pics here Whippet! I just had to so that if anyone searches for this post in the future they can see the pics in this page! Lovely bags, they really suit you!!:yahoo:

When you start using Roxy, it is not boxy -- gets all squishy and floppy and wonderful...

I had a Rosemary and it got to be too small -- which is why I graduated to Roxy. I loved the Rosemary and figured I would love the Roxy even more. Sold the Rosemary and bought a Roxy and I love it. It was the right bag for me.

I agree. Not much fits in the lttle outer pockets of a Rosemary, particularly not most shapes of mobile phone.

I gave up my Blenheims for being too small too.