Newbie here to the Chloe forum! Some questions..

Jan 2, 2008
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to the Chloe forum, usually I'm in the COACH forum, but recently went to Nordies and saw this GORGEOUS black satchel (such a great size), I believe it was the weekender satchel? (not positive though and I already have a lot of black bags). Any suggestions for a great everyday bag... I'm looking for color... purples, teals, reds even... I'm more of a bigger bag type girl... satchels and shoulder bags are both great... I'm not a big fan of the convertible bags or cross body bags... if anyone has any pics or suggestions, it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

there are so many chloe bags to choose from so maybe its best if you look around the chloe section for all the different styles, and then you can narrow down your search a bit!

there are so many chloe bags to choose from so maybe its best if you look around the chloe section for all the different styles, and then you can narrow down your search a bit!
yeah I mean I was doing that, but just figured if anyone knew of any bag that might strike a lot of ppl's eyes that would help too... I'm not too familar with all the styles in general... just was looking for advice... not looking for a 1K bag but something a little less... not even sure what the prices start at... but around like a 5-700 bag...