Help Me Find Fumo!?

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Okay ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately... I've been super busy. argh. Anyway, my Mughetto Bow is no longer with me now and I am desperately trying to find another Bow, but nothing is jumping out at me.

I really want a Fumo, either new or old leather. It really is my favorite next to the Mughetto... can any of you super sleuthing tPFers help me? :smile:

Thanks in advance....

Nooooooooooooo!
What happened to Mughetto :shrugs:

New Fumo is still in SAKs store. There are plenty available! Especially at the Beverly Hills store!

Old Fumo is rare. Almost as rare as alluminio...

TRY NEW FUMO :tup: I :heart: it, it's my favorite new color!

Hi micah,

Can I know where can I find the new Fumo too.. I really like the colour.. but I am not based in US... Thanks

I messaged you privately with my Prada DSA's contact information. I hope you get the new Fumo! They ship internationally. To Canada, $35 and other countries it's $50 for shipping. Mind, you have to pay custom duty and tax. Here in the Philippines, for a $1195 value, you pay additional $300 for duty and tax only. I had mine shipped to my relative in HK so it's duty-free and won't pay any tax.

Good luck!

Nooooooooooooo!
What happened to Mughetto :shrugs:

New Fumo is still in SAKs store. There are plenty available! Especially at the Beverly Hills store!

Old Fumo is rare. Almost as rare as alluminio...

TRY NEW FUMO :tup: I :heart: it, it's my favorite new color!

My 2nd favorite bow color - specifically on the new ones, it's the ASTRO. Hehe! How are you Anna? How's your bow mission?

I messaged you privately with my Prada DSA's contact information. I hope you get the new Fumo! They ship internationally. To Canada, $35 and other countries it's $50 for shipping. Mind, you have to pay custom duty and tax. Here in the Philippines, for a $1195 value, you pay additional $300 for duty and tax only. I had mine shipped to my relative in HK so it's duty-free and won't pay any tax.

Good luck!

Hi Micah,

I have received it. Thanks. But I don have any relatives in HK :crybaby::crybaby:. I am thinking of shipping to my cousin's place at new jersey & ask her to bring it back to me when she is coming back to Singapore. Will have to check with her first.. Thanks alot for your help...

Last edited:
Hi Micah,

I have received it. Thanks. But I don have any relatives in HK :crybaby::crybaby:. I am thinking of shipping to my cousin's place at new jersey & ask her to bring it back to me when she is coming back to Singapore. Will have to check with her first.. Thanks alot for your help...

IMO, Singapore is better. If I were living in Singapore, I can have it shipped to me directly. I think they charge 7% duty and tax from the actual retail value (declared value). Here, it's like a whopping 45% based on declared value. It's a lot!

Here's a quotation of how much you will be paying if you ship it directly to Singapore: (this is just an estimate. you may be paying less than the estimate but IMO not higher than that.) Tariff Code for handbags with outer surface of leather for Singapore is 42022100.

Custom Duty: $0.00
Goods and Service Tax: $87.15
Duty and Tax Estimate = $87.15

Not bad, Galleria!:tup: