I just realized something VERY scary!

ITA Vivi!

I think of it this way: As long as I'm not smoking it, injecting it into my arm or under my tongue, snorting it up my nose, or sticking it into a bong and inhaling it, I think I'm fine. [BTW, I've never done drugz but seen enough on TV to know about it--ha ha] :couch:

Besides, the good thing about Coach is that once you buy it, it doesn't disappear like beer that runs through your gut, kidneys and out. On second thought, the beer gut grows and you can carry it everywhere and show it off to your friends. :wtf: Now how impressive is that, eh? Better than a Coach bag. :graucho:

Take care,

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

:ty:

Oh, Ladies...as always you are all full of great advice and information! I always learn on tPF. And I agree with all the comments!...I feel much better now, so much better in fact that I am already thinking about another Coach purchase...hmmm...a matching mini or wristlet for the Sig tote in khaki/blue that I didn't buy because I promised DH I'd wait til September (but that I really did because I couldn't help myself)...???

You know, that wristlet may just be small enough to fit inside a bong! Smoke it up and enjoy your addiction! ;) :upsidedown:

Take care,

Well, I'm not even going to comment on how many bags and other accessories I've purchased as of late. I don't even post all mine anymore because it gets embarrassing, lol!:shame: But I do understand exactly where you're coming from, and you are not alone!!

I've actually been hitting the outlets over the last 3 days, and I've tried to keep myself under control because of this month's PCE, but have still purchased a LOT of stuff....and I mean a LOT of stuff!! :shame: Of course I can't find the 3 things I'm really looking for at the outlet, but hey, that's besides the point!! I still always find something! :P Anyway, I think this forum is a really dangerous place...both in time spent posting as well as purchasing!!! I'm trying to wean myself off the forum, and am contemplating going cold turkey just because it's taking up too much of my time. So far I haven't been successful, though! Even right now I'm visiting family, but sitting on the forum!! :nogood:

Wow! I was just sitting here thinking that I would love to see your collection but I also understand your hesitation in posting it. I too have tried to just read this forum only on the weekends since I am spending too much time and eventually money here.

Wow! I was just sitting here thinking that I would love to see your collection but I also understand your hesitation in posting it. I too have tried to just read this forum only on the weekends since I am spending too much time and eventually money here.

Yeah baglady, I would love to see your collection, but I too understand your hesitation. I just love seeing what everyone has!