All your fault, TPFers!

chuchulu

Jun 2, 2008
This past week I've pretty much been a recluse due to a nasty bout of gastritis (all I've been able to eat is rice, corn, cornmeal, lettuce, and steamed chicken; my tastebuds are deprived!). However, two packages in the mail did something to alleviate the suffering a bit! And you, dear TPFers, are responsible!

This one popped up on the eBay deals thread...couldn't resist, since I'd been liking it for quite a while. :smile:

dscf9798fs0.jpg

And one of my HGs...the MBMJ JJ Posh...got it after authenticating here!

dscf9797nz5.jpg

But! There's still one more to come! I'm currently waiting for a black MBMJ Turnlock Mimi. :smile: Will post that one up too when it comes...

Haven't worn any of my new darlings yet, since I've been sick...can't wait to take them out!

Cornmeal? By itself? That really messes with my head, Chu. (;)) However, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to buy some really awesome bags! Take that gastritis!!!!

OOOO! Awesome for you..gastritis is the pits. I am so sorry, when I was preggo this last time, I had it so bad that I had beano with every meal. But~ I am so glad you have wonderful mail!!!

Aw! Hope you're feeling well enough to wear your new bags out SOON!! They're lovely, and I especially love the color of the first bag!! Get to feeling better:smile:

:smile: Thanks guys...I can't wait to wear them out myself...I keep sort of staring at the Posh and carrying it around the house. Pathetic, no?

And, omg, Ghost55, you had gastritis while PREGNANT? Damn...