YES!!! Persistence pays off!!!

Jul 25, 2007
Over the past two days Ive emailed several sellers one ebay about that elusive tattersall ponytail scarf, most of whom only bought one or two that already sold, or only had the large size. One of the sellers of the first few that sold on ebay emailed me that they went and got another and was going to put it up sometime this weekend. After emailing back and forth about how interested I was, they put it up sooner for me and I won it!!!! WOOOO HOOOO! I REALLY like the look of this scarf, even though Im not a big pink person. if anyone get the matching bag please post pics!!

Attachments

• tattersall scarf.jpg
    tattersall scarf.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 102
Yummy colour. I saw this one at the outlets yesterday. I almost bought the black one (reverse side tattersall) to go with my bag....it's beautiful. Congrats & good job being patient!

It's the exact same as the one donnalyn has posted but instead of the pink it's black with dark gray c's. it's actually adorable...I didn't end up picking that one up though....I got a different black/gray combo....

Okay - that does it - I'm outlet bound like right now! DH had to work and I had to take DD to her hair appt so am up and ready to go!!! I'll report back on Vacaville!

There's a black!!! yay!!! i will call my outlets!!

EDIT: They said they didn't have any...and when I mentioned black they said it was never made in a black in that style number 98424...vivi what outlet did you see it at so I can cal and ask them the style number....thanks!

Last edited: