One month on Holiday...7 bags...1 VERY special SO!

OK we are home but I need to unpack and get everyone settles. But since all of you dearies have been sweet to wait for me here is at least a list of the H purses I aquired!

Ombre Lizard 30cm PWH (Creme interior) very special SO!!!
Rose Dragee Swift 30cm GH
Orange Clemence 30cm GH
Beige Rose Por. Croc 30cm PWH!!!!! (in route right now from Japan. Special thanks to Mrs S for helping with the color!!!!)
Charuese (sp??) Chevre KP PWH black stitching
Caramel Chevre KP PWH white stitching

OK got to get back to my men! DH requires some special one on one time right now! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

YooHOO! I can't wait! I've been waiting for this day! And welcome 'home'!!!!! princess, loads of photos please! There are alot of new members. They don't know that you're the one who made the Hermes FLOWER with your bags! I think now you can make a bouquet with them!! :graucho::heart::heart:

YooHOO! I can't wait! I've been waiting for this day! And welcome 'home'!!!!! princess, loads of photos please! There are alot of new members. They don't know that you're the one who made the Hermes FLOWER with your bags! I think now you can make a bouquet with them!! :graucho::heart::heart:

Where could I see that flower Mrs Sparkles? Which thread?

OK we are home but I need to unpack and get everyone settles. But since all of you dearies have been sweet to wait for me here is at least a list of the H purses I aquired!

Ombre Lizard 30cm PWH (Creme interior) very special SO!!!
Rose Dragee Swift 30cm GH
Orange Clemence 30cm GH
Beige Rose Por. Croc 30cm PWH!!!!! (in route right now from Japan. Special thanks to Mrs S for helping with the color!!!!)
Charuese (sp??) Chevre KP PWH black stitching
Caramel Chevre KP PWH white stitching

OK got to get back to my men! DH requires some special one on one time right now! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Simplyprincess ~ your bags sound fabulous. I'm sorry that you had some rough times but am glad you worked them out in your favor.

princess' Hermes Flower!

attachment.php