Labor Day Sales - Outlets

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
The outlet stores have their sales set up for this weekend. Sanatoga/Limerick was a bust (as usual). Reading had out a wide selection of odds and ends wallets. They had a fairly good selection of bags on clearance (no Thompsons).

Lancaster had a great selection of sale stuff. They had some Thompsons in various colors.

Prices varied from 20-50% off.

The pink Heritage Stripe stuff is really marked down.

The outlet stores have their sales set up for this weekend. Sanatoga/Limerick was a bust (as usual). Reading had out a wide selection of odds and ends wallets. They had a fairly good selection of bags on clearance (no Thompsons).

Lancaster had a great selection of sale stuff. They had some Thompsons in various colors.

Prices varied from 20-50% off.

The pink Heritage Stripe stuff is really marked down.

Thanks, NSP - I wonder if it's worth slogging my way through 50 miles of Chicago-area expressway construction. And the sales markdowns are already posted? Hmmmm...

Thanks, NSP - I wonder if it's worth slogging my way through 50 miles of Chicago-area expressway construction. And the sales markdowns are already posted? Hmmmm...
most definatly worth the trip, the outlet in Atlantic City had oodles of stuff 20-50% off. they had soo much legacy marked down then 20%off.

Hyacinth - I was at the Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie this morning and the majority of items were 20-30% off with some 40% and a few 50%. A lot of signature items, a bunch of fall colored bags (Hamptons Mosaic in berry tones was an additional 20% off). They had the factory Chelsea satchels and bags and a lot of factory leather bags. Some really pretty dark green leather bags, but nothing I could justify getting because they were only an additional 20% off. I just don't need another purse. (I'm being good and it's killing me.)

It was, of course, busy. But when isn't it?

My parents are in Branson this week and my mom picked up a Denim Pleated Ergo Hobo for me at the outlet there. It was $209, then 40% off that!!

I can't wait to get it, I've been really wanting a denim bag lately -- and this one should satisfy that particular craving.

Hyacinth - I was at the Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie this morning and the majority of items were 20-30% off with some 40% and a few 50%. A lot of signature items, a bunch of fall colored bags (Hamptons Mosaic in berry tones was an additional 20% off). They had the factory Chelsea satchels and bags and a lot of factory leather bags. Some really pretty dark green leather bags, but nothing I could justify getting because they were only an additional 20% off. I just don't need another purse. (I'm being good and it's killing me.)

It was, of course, busy. But when isn't it?

Thanks, Skatie, maybe I'll just stay home and make my Better Half happy. I need to get rid of some stuff before I buy any more! :rolleyes: