maybe a stupid question but...

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
i need to know what this JAX i hear everyone reffering to?...and has anyone did a fax order from one store to the next...the sa gave me that option but i'm too much of a fraidy cat to do it ...would my credit card be secure? feedback please..

yes your credit card will be okay. it only gets seen by the manager that receives the order through the fax machine. and JAX is Jacksonville Florida, which is where the distribution center is located. If you have any questions about anything dont call them, call customer service. They usually have a more updated system. Hope that helps!

i need to know what this JAX i hear everyone reffering to?...and has anyone did a fax order from one store to the next...the sa gave me that option but i'm too much of a fraidy cat to do it ...would my credit card be secure? feedback please..

JAX as in the himbo in that other thread JAX off nightly. LOL jk. I did fax an order once and everything turned out fine. I have to say I don't really do it unless I absolutely have to.