Are These the Carter Jr? Which Color do U Prefer?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
thanks to tuffcookie, I've been drooling over these pics of what I THINK are the carter jr (altho I'm not certain) -- all of these colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! I keep going back & forth over which one that I'd want!!! I am still in love with that Light Blue BB bag, but the carter jr is THE bag I've had my eye on for months -- since we know that the boutiques aren't getting them, I guess if I want one, it'll have to come from saks or eLux (altho I have thought about calling to see where THESE bags are!!) -- the question is, which one do I get?? Originally, I had wanted the Rose Beige. Then I saw pics of the Charcoal and Shark Grey and thought it would be one of those -- but now seeing them all together again, I don't know which one I'd choose!!

Which one do you guys like? And for those of you who have been to the boutique or have seen the Carter Jr IRL, are these in fact, the carter jr and if not -- do you know which style it is? (I know I can call the store & ask them to look this up for me -- I probably will end up doing just that)

Rose Beige
rosebeige.jpg

Shark Grey
sharkgrey.jpg

I'm not sure if this is Charcoal or not -- it looks a little darker than the one above, but it might still be the Shark Grey
charcoal.jpg

Last edited:
11947830_grey
here is the pic from eluxury! I SWEAR that is the bag they have at the boutique!! I am going again this weekend so I will double check..if they don't have them elux does!!

here's a pic of the Charcoal Carter that tadpole posted a while back -- I'm thinking that last one that I post might be the Shark Grey still and not Charcoal (I originally thought that maybe it was Charcoal & just looked lighter under the bright lights)

charcoal-1.jpg

here is the pic from eluxury! I SWEAR that is the bag they have at the boutique!! I am going again this weekend so I will double check..if they don't have them elux does!!

do you mean the Vegas boutique? She checked the tags and one was the Cubie and the other was the "*MJ Carter" -- she even measured them for me, and the measurements weren't the same as the carter jr. She said she thinks the Cubie is close to the Carter Jr, altho from the pics I've seen it's more square and high whereas the carter jr is long and low

yeah, the cubie is more square..much more so than the carter..and taller.
sigpic17039_8.gif
(tadpoles sig) :smile:
Yes, the vegas boutique...they get new stuff in all of the time. I will check again this weekend.

the charcoal coco i have is ALMOST black, it is that dark. i think that last pic is shark grey :drool: i love shark grey, as you know, and am having a hard time sending it back!

awww, so you got the book that tuff sent you? gabby's friend and coworker was mailing them out to probably some vip customers. she was painstakingly wrapping each one with such attention and care. she was writing personal notes on these little mj cards one of which jackie swiped for you. haha! fun times. i told her to go into the bathroom to get you one of the logo imprinted napkins, but they were out. maybe next time.

it's hard to tell whether or not those bags are the carter or carter jr especially from the side. the carter is big, but on models who are 5'10 and taller, it might not be such an overwhelming size. the last one is definitely not the charcoal. it looks like it could be pale blue if not the shark grey.

here's what the charcoal looked like on the runway:

00010m.jpg

here's a closeup of the last bag. maybe it is shark grey under different lighting?

00310m.jpg

eta: you know i love the charcoal, but the shark grey comes in a close second. rose beige is very pretty, but i like darker, more dramatic colors.

Last edited:
the charcoal coco i have is ALMOST black, it is that dark. i think that last pic is shark grey :drool: i love shark grey, as you know, and am having a hard time sending it back!

I don't know how you could send that beauty back! I don't think I could part with it once it was in my possession! All of these colors are just so gorgeous! I had originally thought Charcoal, but seeing that Shark Grey actually carried, I don't know -- and then there's the Rose Beige, which is also stunning -- so different from most other colors. It reminds me of washed rose from a years ago.

awww, so you got the book that tuff sent you? gabby's friend and coworker was mailing them out to probably some vip customers. she was painstakingly wrapping each one with such attention and care. she was writing personal notes on these little mj cards one of which jackie swiped for you. haha! fun times. i told her to go into the bathroom to get you one of the logo imprinted napkins, but they were out. maybe next time.

it's hard to tell whether or not those bags are the carter or carter jr especially from the side. the carter is big, but on models who are 5'10 and taller, it might not be such an overwhelming size. the last one is definitely not the charcoal. it looks like it could be pale blue if not the shark grey.

here's what the charcoal looked like on the runway:

here's a closeup of the last bag. maybe it is shark grey under different lighting?

yes I got the book -- I posted about it in the RAOK thread and sent tuffcookie a PM yesterday -- I saw that pic you posted and I wasn't sure if it was charcoal or the black (isn't there a black in this line?)

I also saw this gorgeous blue bag -- I have no idea what line this is from (I don't know if it's the carter line or not) or whether it was even made (it's obviously a clutch of some kind), but the color is absolutely STUNNING!!!:drool::drool:

blue.jpg

it's definitely charcoal. black is... blacker! yes, the carter bags are out in black also. the clutch you just posted is the rolls royce clutch, which is made out of suede. i absolutely love it, but it's over $2k! even the stones clutch from fall 07 didn't cost that much...

00230m.jpg