Has anyone returned a bagshop.com order?

kathleen955

Aug 20, 2008
I made a purchase on bagshop.com and received free shipping because the order was over $40. The enclosed invoice says "please note, shipping charges and free shipping on orders will be deducted accordingly" for returns.

Does this mean if I return the bag I am only going to be refunded the amount I paid minus the amount I would have paid if I'd had to pay shipping? Or will I get the entire purchase price back?

Thanks.

You'll get your purchase price back, minus what they would have charged you for shipping. It's almost like you're being punished for returning it or something. Luckily, I've only ever returned one thing...

That's a fairly standard return policy, and they will refund your purchase price minus what they paid for shipping it to you. I'm all for a flexible return policy, but I don't expect a store to eat the free shipping if the item is not damaged and I just don't like it :yes:

Yeah, what you said. I worded my response rather poorly - I should have written 'it's almost like you're punishing yourself for making a bad decision' - paying shipping to return something you've got buyer's remorse about seems a small price to pay.

It's when there's something wrong with the bag that I would disagree with it - but then again, - small price to pay, really.;)

That's a fairly standard return policy, and they will refund your purchase price minus what they paid for shipping it to you. I'm all for a flexible return policy, but I don't expect a store to eat the free shipping if the item is not damaged and I just don't like it :yes:

i returned something small (i think it was worth like $45 or so) and they took off like $8 from my return. when i called they told me it was to cover shipping, but i got kinda angry because i had to pay to ship it back to them AND i didnt get a full refund? i feel like if they cant afford to ship it to me in the first place, then dont offer free shipping! i dunno if thats still theyre policy though, as that was over a year ago.