Some goodies; some thoughts; lots of pics!

Oct 12, 2006
Since I don't get to an H boutique very often I sometimes forget how truly lovely H items are.
I posted a thread with some pics from my SA to enable you guys but
I ended up enabling myself and ordering the Ulysse and the grapes purse charm!
Nothing all that exciting but when they arrived, I was thrilled with them!

The MM Ulysse is raisin and the paper is lilac, purple and red... it's just beautiful!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And the little grape charm is soooo cute and is a must for a raisin Birkin!
May I just say that I am a huge fan of leather purse charms!! For me, they personalize my Birkin
and it's such fun to dress them up! I love the tone-on-tone look of the raisin charm on the raisin Birkin...

attachment.php

Continued in next post ....

Attachments

• img 3.jpg
    img 3.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,534
  • img 4.jpg
    img 4.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,514
  • img 1g.jpg
    img 1g.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1,548
  • img 1e.jpg
    img 1e.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,567
Last edited:
Kallie Girl - Beautiful! The colours are so inviting. Love that raisin!

Your photos look professional too. Thank you for sharing your new tresasures!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Kallie Girl - Thank you for sharing pics of your new items. Enjoy them!!! Love your new Ulysse was really tempted when you shared pics from your SA. Am so glad you got it for yourself after all.

I thought it was interesting how the different leathers look in raisin.

The Ulysse is Togo; the Birkin is Box; the Envelope and Grapes are Chevre.
As you can see, the Togo is the darkest, then Chevre and then Box.

attachment.php

So, my Raisin Birkin's trademark charm is the grape charm and my chocolate/VA Birkin's trademark is the clover charm.
I love the "lucky" clover because it reminds me how very lucky I am to have two Birkins and it matches the Birkin's
lining... I am sort of a fan of matchy-matchy!! :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

And now for some modeling shots of my two "girls"!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Continued in next post . . .

Attachments

• img 5.jpg
    img 5.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 2,787
  • img 1d.jpg
    img 1d.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • img 1c.jpg
    img 1c.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 1,464
  • img 1l.jpg
    img 1l.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1,548
  • img 1h.jpg
    img 1h.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,476
Last edited:
A couple more....

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Details: 35 Raisin Box Birkin with PH and 30 Chocolate Togo Birkin with Vert Anis Lining and PH)

That's all .... Thanks so much for looking! :heart:

Attachments

• img 1f.jpg
    img 1f.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,384
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,474
Last edited:
So, my Raisin Birkin's trademark charm is the grape charm and my chocolate/VA Birkin's trademark is the clover charm. I love the "lucky" clover because it reminds me how very lucky I am to have two Birkins and it matches the Birkin's lining... I am sort of a fan of matchy-matchy!! :P . . .

Kallie Girl - what a beautiful sentiment! It really is! And there are days when I have to remind myself of that way of thinking too. Good for you!

Oh, thank you again for posting such lovely photos!

Kallie Girl, all items are beautiful. I like the structure of your bags, every angle outlined. What color is the second non-raisin birkin, sorry which leather is VA, it's not Vache Ardennes?

How do you find your envelope in usage. Is it convenient. I love it too, but it seemed unexpectedly expensive. Who knows what is it's price after raise?

And I also like key chains as breloque adornment for bags. I ordered raspberry for my rose shocking picotin.

I love how your collection is in the same tone but different shades.

Kallie Girl, all items are beautiful. I like the structure of your bags, every angle outlined. What color is the second non-raisin birkin, sorry which leather is VA, it's not Vache Ardennes?

How do you find your envelope in usage. Is it convenient. I love it too, but it seemed unexpectedly expensive. Who knows what is it's price after raise?

And I also like key chains as breloque adornment for bags. I ordered raspberry for my rose shocking picotin.

I love how your collection is in the same tone but different shades.

Hi, I just now added some specs.... I meant to do that as I know that people like to know colors and sizes. The 30 Birkin is Chocolate Togo and VA is Vert Anis lining.

I LOVE the envelope! It is perfect for receipts.

Oh, I bet the raspberry looks adorable on your Picotin!