Official Fall RAOK Thread!

Wishlist:
1. Sex: Female
2. Favorite color: Pink and Turquoise
3. Favorite snack/food: anything (I just don't like chocolate)
4. Favorite beverage: Water and Iced Tea
5. Coffee or tea?: Tea (but I do also like iced coffee drinks)
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):Nope
7. Favorite bag brands:Coach and Dooney
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Anything Fruity (I really don't like the ones that smell like linen or flowers).
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I like paris hilton can can and paris... I also like the new jessica simpson perfume.. I do like bath and body works scents (anything) I don't like cucumber melon though! I love the tahiti sweetie body lotion from bath and bodyworks and the need a margarita scrub!
10. Favorite makeup brand:Bare Escentuals, Mac, and Stila (I am open to anything)
11. Favorite skincare brand:Clinique
12. Favorite stores:I like Ebay(not really a store), TJMaxx, Wal-Mart, Target, and Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Beauty.com, American Eagle Outfitters...I am open to anything just as long as they have a website I can order stuff!
13. Favorite magazines/books:Paula Deen and Rachel Ray
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Any Cookbooks
15. Favorite TV show/movie:I love movies like Indiana Jones, Tombstone, The Notebook,How to Lose a Guy. I pretty much like all kinds of movies but those are some of my fave's. I love the food network and travel channel too!
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):Trendy I wear a lot of stuff from American Eagle
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I loveee to cook! I ride dirtbikes... I love the outdoors!I enjoy exercising too!
18. Pets:Taco-a male chinchilla, Sadie- a holland lop rabbit female, Mollie-a female cat, and Abbey- a female Bluetick coonhound.
19. Other fun facts: I am 22 years old and just graduated from college with a bachelor of science degree in education...I love animals too! :smile: I also love all things that deal with the beach like sea shells, palm trees, etc..
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?
Coach Heritage Stripe Wristlet in Berry 41659, Coach Mini Heart Ring 94247 size 7, ponytail scarf in black or any other color (I already have one in yellow and the perfume print), coach planner, Coach Heart Logo Stud Earrings 94257.

*buddy also no cell phone lanyards as I do not have a place for them on my phone

ok here's mine..

1. Sex: Female :0)

2. Favorite color: Rich shades of black, brown olive and pink

3. Favorite snack/food: Organic dried mixed nuts

4. Favorite beverage: Mango slushee w/ lychee bubble tea

5. Coffee or tea?: green tea

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none

7. Favorite bag brands: MARC by Marc Jacobs, Coach, Hayden-Harnett, MIU MIU (future purch)

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I love Tocca candles!

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): VS dream angels "heavenly", Betsey Johnson

10. Favorite makeup brand: Benefit Cosmetics, Chanel, NARS and Stila

11. Favorite skincare brand: I use the one from my esthetician's salon called Skeyndor

12. Favorite stores: I will never get tired of Pier1

13. Favorite magazines/books: I love to read brit mags and chicklit books

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Life with My Sister Madonna by Christopher Ciccone and Deluxe: How Luxury Lost its Luster by Dana Thomas

15. Favorite TV show/movie: SATC, Gilmore Girls, Futurama

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I'm usually casual on most days

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Interior decorating, reading and shopping

18. Pets: none

19. Other fun facts: I'm 33 y/o with 2 kids (12 y/o daughter and 2 y/o son). I love road trips and shopping with my kids!

20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?

buddy please refer only to the items on this list coach-wise. ok?

• legacy stripe ponytail scarf #98087
  • hamptons zebra ponytail scarf #98423
  • black polka dot ponytail scarf #98432
  • signature embossed patent picture frame keyfob in silver/black #92348
  • R Charm #92207

Last edited:
This sounds fun.
I'm signed up...they're reviewing.
I look forward to fulfilling someone else's!

I feel sorta silly posting my "wishes", but here goes.
1. Sex: Yes, please. (Kidding!) Female
2. Favorite color:lime green
3. Favorite snack/food:gummi bears
4. Favorite beverage: Diet Coke
5. Coffee or tea?: Coffee
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): cats
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Coach, Coach
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Coach leather, a freshly bathed baby, my hub's cologne from Banana Republic
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Coach
10. Favorite makeup brand: Prescriptives (Px)
11. Favorite skincare brand: Prescriptives (Px)
12. Favorite stores: Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap
13. Favorite magazines/books: Self, Women's Fitness, Women's Health, Redbook
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: None I need. I go to the library. A lot! I love books on CD for my commute.
15. Favorite TV show/movie: The Office
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Classic (conservative)
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love love love the band (from the 80s) Tears for Fears. I'm a LIFELONG fan and have been since 1985 or so. I travel to TFF gigs for fun (when I can find the $$ and time). I collect any/all TFF memorbilia, concert stuff, etc.
18. Pets: nope!
19. Other fun facts: See # 17.
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Tattersall (fabric, not coated) coin purse with kisslock or wristlet or agenda?
I have a weakness for anything in the fabric tattersall. I have a weakness for Coach items w/ kisslocks too.

Wishlist:
1. Sex: Female
2. Favorite color: Pink! and reds/berries
3. Favorite snack/food: chocolate covered pretzels
4. Favorite beverage: Iced Tea
5. Coffee or tea?: Coffee in the morning and Tea the rest of the day
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Fendi, LV
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Raspberry and Cherry Blossom/Japanese Cherry Blossom
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Lotions and stuff are the same as above; perfume: Lolita Lempicka, Coco Mademoiselle and Pink Sugar
10. Favorite makeup brand: Chanel and Trish McEvoy
11. Favorite skincare brand: La Mer
12. Favorite stores: Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Borders/Barnes & Nobles, Bath & Body Works, and Starbucks
13. Favorite magazines/books: Magazines: Any fashion mags (have subscriptions to almost all the US ones), British Cosmo and Glamour, and Romantic Times; Fav books are romance novels (especially regencies/historical or paranormal ones!)
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer, No Choice but Seduction by Johanna Lindsey, and The Duke and I and The Viscount Who Loves Me by Julia Quinn
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Dance movies and foreign films; Law & Order (all series)
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Classic
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Makeup, Reading, Japanese boy bands, Foreign Films and TV Drama series
18. Pets: a dog - a Sheltie named Hope
19. Other fun facts: I'm a teacher and I own and maintain six domains/websites
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Girlie Mix Keyfob, Sig Heart Picture Frame Keyfob, Heart Locket Keyfob, Heritage Stripe Plum wristlet, mini skinnie, or coin purse, or any keychain/small accessory with pink/rose/plum. (Pretty much anything with pink equals automatic win)

1. Sex: F
2. Favorite color: Red
3. Favorite snack/food: You know those ginormous bags of peanut m&ms or Starbursts? I'd settle for some Snickers too....haven't had those in a long time
4. Favorite beverage: Water
5. Coffee or tea?: Neither
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Latex
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach for the last few months
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Sensitive to scents, not huge on it for a while now....maybe almond or something
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Coach
10. Favorite makeup brand: Don't wear any
11. Favorite skincare brand: Don't really use any....I make my own B&B stuff
12. Favorite stores: Coach, Williams & Sonoma, Trader Joe's
13. Favorite magazines/books: Just reread Perks of Being a Wallflower....good read
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: None at the moment
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Walle, BattlestarGalactica, SATC, Sweet November
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I wear what I like and pray that it matches so I won't look like a fool :sad:
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Making soap
18. Pets: None
19. Other fun facts: I tend to "collect" things like bags, formal dresses and VS lingerie
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I love ponytail scarves and keycharms/fobs. I wanted the perfume print scarf but I never got to a Coach store and it's all gone. I'm always on the hunt for the elusive K charm in pink (second set of alphabet keycharms I think). I was waiting for it to go on sale at the outlets but K never made it. I like the orange one too. The newest thing I have my eye on is the berry pony scarf - too cute!

Last edited:
1. Sex:Female
2. Favorite color: Purple or Pink
3. Favorite snack/food: Junior Mints , Kettle Popcorn , Salsa and Chips
4. Favorite beverage: Iced Mocha from Starbucks
5. Coffee or tea?: Sweet ICe Tea
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):Angora , Mohair , Glitter in Makeup , Fake Coach bags :P
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I really don't like candles , they give me massive headaches
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Vera Wang scents , Chanel Chance , Coach perfume ,Vanilla - please nothing with cinnamon or spice scent
10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC , OPI nail polish :shame:
11. Favorite skincare brand: Cetaphil
12. Favorite stores: J Crew , Banana Republic , Nordstroms
13. Favorite magazines/books: Vouge , Instyle , Lucky ,Allure , Bead Style
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Shoe Addicts Anonymous
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Sex and The City , Ugly Betty , The First 48
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Colorful and Preppy - I have an obession with Argyle print
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: New York Yankees Baseball , Makeing hand made jewelry , OPI nail polish , Grilling outdoors , reading
18. Pets:Killer Dust Bunnies
19. Other fun facts: I have my a very small jewelry business , I am a makeup whore , I love to shop for anything , i will really love anything anyone buys me :heart:
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Legacy Marker Stripe Pony Tail Scarf , Apple Charm , Plum key fob

because i just started my new job and have to wait to get my first paycheck, etc etc etc ... i think i am going to hold off on this one and wait till the holiday RAOK. have fun guys! can't wait to see what you all get :smile: