Damier Ribera MM...what are your thoughts?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I'm considering getting the Damier Ribera MM and wonder if anyone has it and how you're liking it. Also the pro's and con's. All information is welcomed :yes:

I have it and have been carrying it like crazy lately switching between it and the Mancrazy.

It is a unique, classy shape with a pop of red inside. It is roomy & not heavy. I like to think of it as a nice alternative to the ever-present-&-see-it-everywhere speedy, but the Ribera is structured. Again, this is another one of my bags that gets plenty of compliments.
There is nothing that I can say against the bag. Hope this helps.

I think it's a really cute bag. It has a nice, round shape, and the zipper opens decently wide so there shouldn't be issues with getting stuff in and out. My only concern is the zipper itself...it's quite stiff and really hard to open with one hand.

I have this bag and love it. I have had it a few years and it still looks brand new. It gets tons of compliments whenever I take her out with me. I like that it is structured and I can fit plenty in it.

I have the Ribera MM and love the unique structured shape. I agree with Karman that the zipper is very stiff (even though I have had it for at least 3 years now). It is very roomy but still elegant. Good luck!

I have the Ribera MM and love the unique structured shape. I agree with Karman that the zipper is very stiff (even though I have had it for at least 3 years now). It is very roomy but still elegant. Good luck!
Thanks for the info on the zipper. I was told by a LV SA to use parafin wax, run it across the zipper and it will open smooth as silk! I tried it and it really works. I agree some of the LV zippers seem industrial strength and very stiff.

I have one and I love it! It's my favorite bag. The zipper is stiff and like others have said you will get tons of compliments. Not as many people have it vs. the Damier Speedy so you won't see alot of people with your same bag which to me is a plus.