Revised item... not showing up and is set to end soon...

curiousillusion

LOVE pink!
Jul 12, 2008
As stated in the title, I revised an item (to lower the price a bit) and noticed it isn't showing up in the searches.

I know that it says it might take a few hours for it to show up again, but it's been 3 or 4 hours and it's still showing up... and my listing is supposed to end within 17 hours now and I'm getting nervous. I'm losing out on precious hours, ya know?

It shows up in my ebay selling list, but not in searches. Any idea as to how much longer it will take?

Depending on what it is (e.g., a designer bag), it may take up to 12 hours. It typically goes back to the bottom of the pile, so to speak, like it's a new listing, rather than back to where it was when you revised it. I hope that makes some semblance of sence...I know what I'm TRYING to say LOL.

Depending on what it is (e.g., a designer bag), it may take up to 12 hours. It typically goes back to the bottom of the pile, so to speak, like it's a new listing, rather than back to where it was when you revised it. I hope that makes some semblance of sence...I know what I'm TRYING to say LOL.

Up to 12 hours?? *falls over*

Sigh. How depressing. And yes that makes sense. Well, I've already decided that when it doesn't sell (because I'm convinced it won't, especially now!!) I'll try to list it with the "or best offer" option. Never tried it before...