Just curious to know... please participate

Please vote if you answer to the following is yes

• Do you know about the Microsoft Live Cash Back with ebay?

• Are you waiting for it to come back to purchase a bag on ebay?

• Are you waiting for it to come back to list a bag on ebay?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Just curious to know about the impact of Microsoft Live Cash Back on our buying/selling on ebay...

Please answer the following questions
1. Do you know about MS Live Cash Back?
2. Are you waiting for it to come back to make a purchase on ebay?
3. Are you waiting for it to come back to list a bag on ebay?

I just made the Poll, please response by voting if your answer is yes to the above questions. THanks!

Thank you for participating...

Last edited:
Just curious to know about the impact of Microsoft Live Cash Back on our buying/selling on ebay...

Please answer the following questions
1. Do you know about MS Live Cash Back?
2. Are you waiting for it to come back to make a purchase on ebay?
3. Are you waiting for it to come back to list a bag on ebay?

I just made the Poll, please response by voting if your answer is yes to the above questions. THanks!

Thank you for participating...

I just realized I didn't include an option for those that dont know about the cash back. If you dont know about it.. please post your answer as you didn't know about the cash back. Thank you!

1. Yes
2. No
3. No

I am crazy . . . I know ~ I just assumed that I would do something wrong with it, so I didn't bother try and use it :shame:

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Not at the moment since I don't have any bags I want to sell but if I did I sure would like to have the cashback program working.

1. yep
2. YES!
3. nope...at least not for now (i am too obsessed with my collection as it stands) ;)

the live.com promotion has done wonders for my RM collection (if not for my wallet -- hee hee)

Very interesting thread!