Shauna Sand's ex husband celebrating divorce by rubbing it in with local groupies!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
Shauna's Ex: Divorce Settlements Don't Buy Class

Posted Aug 8th 2008 1:41PM by TMZ Staff
He hasn't even been officially divorced for 24 hours but Shauna Sand's ex, Romain Chavent, has already found solace in another trashtastic hoochie's tongue.

Did we mention his new chick is into girls too? Watch and learn Shauna

What a jerk-a-lerk

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2008/08/08/shaunas-ex-divorce-settlements-dont-buy-class/

click to also see video of his actions

I cannot see her name or her image without immediately thinking, and unfortunately for those who happen to be nearby at the time, usually singing, the TMZ-authored refrain:

"Is-it a strip-per or Shau-na-Saand?!?"

and for the rest of the day, the same little 8bar will keep running through my head, over and over and over.

Thanks, Japhson :s

I saw this on the TMZ tv show.

Haha! Gross! He seems like one of those douches who is completely fictional, made up by some screenwriter as the token greasy euro ******* in a romantic comedy.

Ideally, at some point a bird would crap on him, his own limo would run over his foot, and he'd end up in lock up with a bunch of scary dudes who would shave off his *fabulous* hair as the ultimate violation, leaving him a weeping mess.

I saw this on the TMZ tv show.

Haha! Gross! He seems like one of those douches who is completely fictional, made up by some screenwriter as the token greasy euro ******* in a romantic comedy.

Ideally, at some point a bird would crap on him, his own limo would run over his foot, and he'd end up in lock up with a bunch of scary dudes who would shave off his *fabulous* hair as the ultimate violation, leaving him a weeping mess.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I cannot see her name or her image without immediately thinking, and unfortunately for those who happen to be nearby at the time, usually singing, the TMZ-authored refrain:

"Is-it a strip-per or Shau-na-Saand?!?"

and for the rest of the day, the same little 8bar will keep running through my head, over and over and over.

Thanks, Japhson :s

LOL! your welcome;)