does anyone know how long the 20% off code is good at LB?

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I am waiting for the beaujolais Boogie from ebay, but I still want to get a Truffle Boogie and decide which I prefer. Something tells me the beaujolais is going to end up back on ebay... but how long is the "grechen" code good for on the Luna Boston site?

PS I have a French Nanny...does anyone else feel the strap is too thin and flimsy?

I asked last week on the Fashion Board at makeupalley, and the girls there said there was no expiration date that they knew of!

And I'm waiting for my truffle boogie from LB (Monday delivery) :wlae:

Grechen can be used for Tanos but there are a few "special considerations" in which it cannot be used: Rebecca Minkoff, Treesje, Kooba and Botkier. Thank goodness Tanos aren't on this list!

I am waiting for the beaujolais Boogie from ebay, but I still want to get a Truffle Boogie and decide which I prefer. Something tells me the beaujolais is going to end up back on ebay... but how long is the "grechen" code good for on the Luna Boston site?

PS I have a French Nanny...does anyone else feel the strap is too thin and flimsy?

I love the strap on my French Nannys. They are more comfortable for me than my Boogies because I hold my bag in my hand about half the time versus on my shoulder. I just like the look of my Boogies more.