As requested, modeling pic of berry Hamptons carryall

Jul 25, 2007
Running out the door but here is a quick shot. Its fits fine over my shoulder and its very lightweight and comfortable too.

Attachments

• model berry carryall 001.jpg
    model berry carryall 001.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
that looks great on you. i tihnk this may be my fall bag. this or sabrina. i remember you posting about freehold before, do you know if they have these there im going to the cheesecake factory tonight and will stop in if they do

that looks great on you. i tihnk this may be my fall bag. this or sabrina. i remember you posting about freehold before, do you know if they have these there im going to the cheesecake factory tonight and will stop in if they do

I dont know - I ordered from JAX, but if they are in the new floorset, I would think they would have it. Ive yet to go to that Cheesecake Factory!! Enjoy!

That bag is so pretty on you. Do you feel like its neutral enough to wear with alot of things? I only have neutral color bags and I am dying to get a color leather, but I don't know what I would wear it with. It looks stunning.

Donnalyn, you are so tiny! Your modeling pic. absolutely sells that bag--it looks stylish, roomy, and comfortable! Thanks for sharing!

Wow the bag looks perfect on you! I thought it was really big but seeing your pic it doesn't seem like it is. The bag is beautiful! I love the charm detail!! They should make more bags with charms like that