Kate Spade anyone???

I have a kate spade wallet and bag and I love them both. I don't use the wallet anymore because a got a new as a present but the bag I use all the time. Its a black fabric bag - forgot the name

looks like the ******* street stevie but it zips close

I am a Kate Spade fan and have been curious if people on this forum were as well. I don't see much about her handbags on this site but I am fairly new to the forum.

Thanks for posting this question. I look forward to the answers too!

I tend to shun American brands as they are usually made in China but I've noticed a lady carrying a nice little tote bag in purple and it looks like boarskin. It's a cross between the foster crossing and tarrytown collection, i.e all leather (think should be boarskin) with two straps long enough on the shoulder and a rectagular body with a kate spade nameplate in the centre. Very simple yet well constructed but the color is divine...I love purple!! It's slightly darker than lilac though but I love it. Think I'll check my local Kate Spade store. Next time I'll be more daring and ask the person with the handbag that catches my eyes on the streets someday...rather than hunting them down everywhere for it.