Bummed about my Yellow Nikki =(...

Ladies, don't get me wrong, I still think this is a beautiful bag, but it just is not what I expected...so you could understand my disapointment. I would have to agree with Sukey, I think it is the same leather as used in the Sunshine Nikki, w/out the glaze. It says it is the yellow from the resort line. I will say that the more I look at it, the more it is growing on me. =) I am going to give it a few days and see how I feel...Then I'll make my final decision. In the meantime, thanks for all the wonderful advice and comments. You girls are definitely good at encouraging me to err on the side of keeping this bag!:ty:

I can understand the immediate shock of expecting one thing and receiving another.. I did see that yellow Nikki on their website and it WAS the Yellow resort (with studs and old hardware).. So I can totally understand how frusterating it is to think you're buying one thing and then getting something different!

However!! I think this one worked out in your favor ;) Yup.. you got lucky imo..

that is a GORGEOUS nikki! it's the perfect shade of yellow that will work for spring, summer and fall outfits. i have the mini nikki in this color and have been pleasantly surprised by how many outfits it works with. hope that it grows on you!

I'm officially scared now!!! I never had a preference about the hardware but now that I think about it, I like the studs on my Nite Nikki so I guess that means I'm partial to the old hardware:confused1: My Yellow Nikki is literally here and I'm scared to open the box:sweatdrop: I'm trying to psych myself up.....to just do it (open the box that is).

I admit, I didn't exam the pic on the website before I decided I had to have this bag (also from RM.com). I saw the pic scoobiesmomma posted and I'd hate to believe they posted the pic of a bag with the old hardware but are filling orders with bags with new hardware. That's not cool:sad:

But, in terms of the leather. I don't mind a brighter color. I actually prefer it.

I hope I like it. My boyfriend my strange me with the darn bag after all the drama we went through to get it :roflmfao:

I'm officially scared now!!! I never had a preference about the hardware but now that I think about it, I like the studs on my Nite Nikki so I guess that means I'm partial to the old hardware:confused1: My Yellow Nikki is literally here and I'm scared to open the box:sweatdrop: I'm trying to psych myself up.....to just do it (open the box that is).

I admit, I didn't exam the pic on the website before I decided I had to have this bag (also from RM.com). I saw the pic scoobiesmomma posted and I'd hate to believe they posted the pic of a bag with the old hardware but are filling orders with bags with new hardware. That's not cool:sad:

But, in terms of the leather. I don't mind a brighter color. I actually prefer it.

I hope I like it. My boyfriend my strange me with the darn bag after all the drama we went through to get it :roflmfao:
Open it! Open it!

Ok scoobiesmomma, it seems the bag you described and provided pictures of is the same one I received. I don't dislike the bag just wasn't expecting it, to tell the truth.

Are you sure that the picture you posted is the one that was on the RM website?

Yeah I am 99.9% sure it is the same picture as used on the RM site. I have actually sent an email to them to see why there was such a discrepancy and to see if they can exchange it for the one I though I was getting...doubtful.

Ok scoobiesmomma, it seems the bag you described and provided pictures of is the same one I received. I don't dislike the bag just wasn't expecting it, to tell the truth.

They did have a picture of the one with old hardware resort yellow. I remember seeing it. Same with the BBW. They really should add a note saying what hardware.

They do need to put updated pics and in the description state new or old hardware and if it is silver or gold..Online they should provide as much info as possible because you cannot see the bag in person..There matinee pics are with tassels and the bags you order are no tassels and new hardware..very misleading and easy to fix.

Its definitely not the same one that WAS on the sight... but TBH i love this one A LOT more!!

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BAG! But if you don't like it return it of course it can be returned you paid full price. I wouldnt return it though!

Are you thinking of getting one:graucho::graucho: