Bummed about my Yellow Nikki =(...

LOL... i'm beat woman! I really want it, but i need to find out if i'm getting that sunshine!!

I don't want TWO yellows!! I never wear yellow! I'm more RED and GREEN... lol call me SANTA

I love the yellow! Definitely keep it! It's absolutely cheerful and perfect for summer and winter when it's dreary and you need a bright color to cheer you up!)!! Congrats!!

I love the yellow! Definitely keep it! It's absolutely cheerful and perfect for summer and winter when it's dreary and you need a bright color to cheer you up!)!! Congrats!!

This bag will definitely work through Fall /Winter. Lighting in photos can really distort the true color. This bags kinds borders on the mustard side to me. My boyfriend thought so too. I didn't see anything at all resembling a hint of mustard yellow in viewing all the photo's online.

I can see why scoobiesmomma was a little let down between the hardware issue and color. The bag wasn't at all what I was expecting either. Don't get me wrong, I still like it and wont be returning it. I'm just not as crazy about it as I thought I would be.

Maybe scoobiesmomma will feel the same way too if she gives it a little time to grow on her???

The color is very nice but I could see how the bright gold hardware would be too much. I'd send it back and get something you really love. Especially for full price (and a full price bag they put up during the sample sale frenzy no less) you should be nothing more than 100 percent satisified IMO!

After much contemplation, I have decided to return the bag. I would rather someone else who truly loves it get it and be able to enjoy it! In the meantime I will wait and search for a Nikki in a color I truly love. Thanks again for everyone's input.

^ SM I think you did the right thing!!! There is no sense in hanging onto something so expensive without truely loving it!!! I'm sure that another minkette will snatch that bag up the second it goes back online though -- heck, I bet some minkettes are fervishly e-mailing Catalina right now asking her to hold the bag for them once they get it back in!!! And there are going to be some great nikki colors coming out this fall -- naxy luxe, emerald, iris, yum!!!!

ITA. The yellow in the pic looks softer, almost as if more of a pastel. I actually love your bag, but I defineltey think your doing the right thing by returning it. This way you can get something else that you love

Last edited: