Which Ice Cube bag do ya'll like the best?

Which do you prefer?

• Ice Cube flap bag

• Ice Cube tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
As everyone knows, these bags are on sale. Do you prefer the flap or tote. The flap is on sale for $1,155. and the tote for $2,625. If anyone has the tote, I'd love to hear your opinion on it. Here are the pics:
icecubeflap1.jpg

icecubetote.jpg

I know that I like the flap, but the tote has so much detail on it that makes it different. I just wonder if it is difficult to carry. :nuts:

I have the ice cube zipper top clutch bag and I love it.

But between those two, the flap def.
The tote is really cool but a bit much I think.

I think the ice cube flap would be a better buy...then again, I've only seen one woman with the tote and she did not pull it off at all! The flap looks much cuter on IMO

I think the tote would be too complicated to carry. I like the flap better.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. I don't know if you would have to lie it down flat, or what because the tote is tall & seems like it would fall over. :yucky: I just wanted to be sure cause once they are sold out, that's it. lol. Does anyone have the tote?

I know a lady on here has the ice cube tote...but I can't find it without the search function and I even tried googling it but no luck.

The closest modeling picture I have is of it on the runway...
63m.jpg

FLAP! I have the flap (ugh I knew it would go on sale after I buy it retail) But its a great bag to have. I think the tote is a bit "too much" silver wise and its also rather peculiar looking to me. The flap can be worn dressy or casual (I bought some silver tory burch flats to match and I wear it with jeans!) You cant go wrong with a flap anyway.

I voted for the flap, Kath!

Thanks, Roey. Something XL came in:yahoo:, but I'm too lazy to take pics. I will tomorrow. It is gorgeous & perfect.

FLAP! I have the flap (ugh I knew it would go on sale after I buy it retail) But its a great bag to have. I think the tote is a bit "too much" silver wise and its also rather peculiar looking to me. The flap can be worn dressy or casual (I bought some silver tory burch flats to match and I wear it with jeans!) You cant go wrong with a flap anyway.

I knew you had the flap. I really like it. Guess the flap it will be. :okay: It was still a decent buy for Chanel at the retail price. :nuts:

Thanks, Roey. Something XL came in:yahoo:, but I'm too lazy to take pics. I will tomorrow. It is gorgeous & perfect.

I knew you had the flap. I really like it. Guess the flap it will be. :okay: It was still a decent buy for Chanel at the retail price. :nuts:

Yes, and its a purchase I dont regret! It is one Chanel bag that is so unlike any of my other bags (Chanel or not).