Calling all Ascot owners...

jacico

O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
I just bought an Ascot Hobo and was surprised to find that there was no datecode on the inside pocket. I know this is the case with a couple of Chloe styles, so am hoping somebody can confirm whether their Ascot has one? Also, none of the hardware (buckles, etc.) are engraved with "Chloe" (with the exception of the inner zipper pull). I didn't expect it to be, but just want to confirm with other Ascot owners. Thanks, Ladies :tup::heart:

I just bought an Ascot Hobo and was surprised to find that there was no datecode on the inside pocket. I know this is the case with a couple of Chloe styles, so am hoping somebody can confirm whether their Ascot has one? Also, none of the hardware (buckles, etc.) are engraved with "Chloe" (with the exception of the inner zipper pull). I didn't expect it to be, but just want to confirm with other Ascot owners. Thanks, Ladies :tup::heart:

Congrats on your Ascot hobo! I have an Ascot satchel, and it has a datecode in its inner pocket. And like yours, there's no "Chloe" engraved on the hardware except for the zipper pulls. I'm no Chloe expert, so this is the extent of my Ascot knowledge. :sad: I hope this still helps you.

Congrats on your Ascot hobo! I have an Ascot satchel, and it has a datecode in its inner pocket. And like yours, there's no "Chloe" engraved on the hardware except for the zipper pulls. I'm no Chloe expert, so this is the extent of my Ascot knowledge. :sad: I hope this still helps you.

Thank you, slickskin :hugs:! That is very helpful! If you don't mind, I do have one more question :shame: -- does your datecode show 06 or 07 (or another year)? Thanks so much!!!

Thanks again, slickskin :yes::heart: Yes, if it is the 6 digit datecode format (Chloe has two datecode formats), then it is the middle two...'05 sounds right. Thank you, so much!!!:flowers::flowers: