()Help with info() I have no idea about the purse I got.

May 16, 2007
It started with the EGC event from Saks.
I wanted the Jersey Flap with gold sparkle in the first place. But my SA couldn't find me one since it's sold out everywhere. So I had hard time choosing between the Melrose tote and the Metalic Black in the Secret Club collection.I ended up with the Metalic Patent Black instead because they didn't have the Melrose in gold.
The question is how big is the Metalic Black? I called the 1800 number and they said it's the small size. They didn't give me anything specific.Can you guys tell me how small is the small size? And do you have info about the secret club? I tried to search online & couldn't find anything in the reference library. THe price for it is $1995. I saw it in the look book and that was the closet one to the Jersey Flap. And also is it double or single chain?
Please help me out!
I have until tomorrow to change my order because the locator from Saks is shipping it. WE don't have a Chanel boutique in our area.

Sorry I have no idea. THis is my first Chanel. I'm petite so I like to go with something small but not evening-bag type.

Thank you for all your reply.

I tried to find a pic but nothing showed. It is exactly like the medium classic flap, except its single chain strap, made in vinyl, the quilt diamond is smaller, kwim? and there is a "CHANEL" "CC" logo printed on white fabric sew at the bottom of the bag.

If you need opinion, i think that bag is not worth it.. if you want patent black calf medium classic flap, I saw the new fall one available at Seattle Nordstrom.

the one I saw at nordstrom is the third one. $2750.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/three-gorgeous-bags-from-my-sa-293839.html
it is about 8" x 6".

the reissue, if it is 225, is similar size to the medium, has a double strap and it is gorgeous. And a black reissue in non metallic is hard to find and usually gone fast. Most girls prefer 226 and found 225 too small. if you are looking for even smaller bag, call around, you might still find 224 in metallic black.

I pulled these info from the reference.
The Classic Flap Bag comes in three sizes:

Small - 9" W x 5.5" H x 2"
Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5"
Jumbo - 12" x 8" x 3"

The sizes for the Reissue 2.55:

A302224: - The Baby 7.5 W x 5.75 H x 1.75 D inches
A302225: - Small 9.75" x 7.06" x 2.16"
A302226: - Medium 11" x 8" x 2.5"
A302227: - Large 12.25" x 9.18" x 2.5"

There is also a 228 which I don't know the sizes.

$2495 A302228: - The X-Large aka Jumbo 14.2" x 9.8" x 3"