Pens that fit into Vision agenda loops? ???

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi everybody!!

Sorry if there's already a thread on this/I'm in the wrong place, but I'm super excited!! Thanks to all the lovely pictures on this subforum, I decided to take the plunge and buy a little sumthin-sumthin from H! :yahoo: It's super tiny compared to all of your gorgeous birkins and kellys, but it's my first H and I love it: my brand new Blue Jean Vision II Agenda in rodeo leather!

Just one question though... None of my pens fit into the little pen loops that come with the agenda... what pens do you girls use, and where do you buy them?

Thanks in advance for your help!

H sells its own tiny little pens, I think for close to $300.

I lucked out and found my pen in a tiny little trinket boutique at the mall:

IMG_2105m.jpg

IMG_2106m.jpg

I hope this helps, good luck!

The pen that H sells has a cute little chain with a hook that attaches to the hook inside that holds your agenda insert. The lid for the pen stays in the bottom loop and the pen, on the end of the chain, goes down into the first two and secured in the lid. It's really quite cute! I don't have my camera with me, or I would take a picture for you.

Hi, ChocoGrace! I actually saw your beautiful agenda and adorable pen :P - thanks for inspiring me!! Somehow the pen doesn't seem that tiny/narrow in the picture.

I guess no fountain pens, huh :sad:... Now I'll have to hunt down my own pen...

Hi, BlueGenes! LOL, well I'm glad I was some help to you. Would you consider getting the H pen on a chain like Oregonfanlisa, said? They are quite darling!

The pen that H sells has a cute little chain with a hook that attaches to the hook inside that holds your agenda insert. The lid for the pen stays in the bottom loop and the pen, on the end of the chain, goes down into the first two and secured in the lid. It's really quite cute! I don't have my camera with me, or I would take a picture for you.

Thanks for the welcome, Oregonfanlisa! I loooove quality leather.... I guess it was only a matter of time before I got to Hermes. :P The pen you describe is cute - I didn't see pens for sale at the H boutique I visited, but I'm going to have to check it out. Did yours cost around $300, as ChocoGrace said?

I think my sterling silver Tiffany might fit in it. I am thinking of getting an agenda too but can't decide if the loops will limit the thickness of the refill pages. Please let me know how get on with the pen hunt. THANKS!