I love my pleated ergo satchel!!!

lawgal

Tattersall Lover
O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I mentioned on a pervious thread that I was able to get a black pleated ergo satchel at the Macy's Friends & Family sale. Today I used it for the first time. I love this bag!!! Normally I carry a black belted ergo hobo and a vinyl tote (TJ Maxx sale). Today I was able to consolidate all my things into one bag.

It wasn't too heavy and I looked so stylish (even if I do say so myself). I got so many compliments on my bag. I have loved every coach bag I've ever purchased but this bag is in a league of its own.

I don't think I would have bought the bag if it weren't for this forum so thank you!!!

Now I have to save up for the navy patent.

Yay! Congrats! I just put my burnt orange away for a few days to give it a little break, but yea its probably my favorite bag right now! I have a black one put away for after summer so I'm glad to hear that you are loving the black!!

What so u girls think of the pink one ? http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11091&category_id=904 is it light weight ? i got soo tired of carry around a HUGE bag but i really like this one !?

I got my pink satchel in the mail yesterday :yahoo:and it's beautiful. I was a little worried when I saw the photos that people had taken and posted on tPF-- the leather looked so much lighter a shade of pink than the Coach website. But the bag is the beautiful deep pink that they show you... I adore this bag and am now wanting it in another color!!

Can you believe I still haven't seen the leathers IRL? They had the denim at Macy's but I haven't been back to Coach to see the rest (or any of the new things for that matter).

Glad to hear you're loving yours!

I mentioned on a pervious thread that I was able to get a black pleated ergo satchel at the Macy's Friends & Family sale. Today I used it for the first time. I love this bag!!! Normally I carry a black belted ergo hobo and a vinyl tote (TJ Maxx sale). Today I was able to consolidate all my things into one bag.

It wasn't too heavy and I looked so stylish (even if I do say so myself). I got so many compliments on my bag. I have loved every coach bag I've ever purchased but this bag is in a league of its own.

I don't think I would have bought the bag if it weren't for this forum so thank you!!!

Now I have to save up for the navy patent.

I'm so happy for you!! I love mine too!!:tup: