Has anyone in Canada got 'the call'?

Hey gapaholic,

Yea I'm from Vancouver and I waitlisted like in March but still haven't gotten a call and then I called like all the stores even in Alberta and they all had like a 20 people waitlist but the SA from HR said she's gonna put me back on. I"m just wondering if its because they haven't called people yet or just dont have one for me sigh so sad. HOpefully i'll get one in the second batch they said sometimes in the end of month if it does ever come:confused1::tdown:

Yes, I got my call on Thursday morning. I picked her up from the Holt's Vancouver boutique.

When I asked the SA, she said they recieved about 8 bags and I think they were all spoken for...but maybe try giving them a call or the Hotel Vancouver location. You never know...good luck.

Well, I'm in Edmonton and we are usually behind the times for getting stuff in. I'll wait until Monday and then give my SA a call...

Cyndee - did you get yours shipped from here or from somewhere else??

Well, I'm in Edmonton and we are usually behind the times for getting stuff in. I'll wait until Monday and then give my SA a call...

Cyndee - did you get yours shipped from here or from somewhere else??

I got this one from the Bloor St boutique this time. Gapaholic, don't wait....give them a call asap or they may be all gone and you'll have to wait for a new shipment, if they get one! Edmonton is small and gets less stock so who knows how many will be allocated to them.

I got mine yesterday and shopalot is picking her's up today...that it unless she's in labor! lol!

Heehee not in labour yet!
I picked up my beauty today.
Also I may have wandered over to the dark side!!!:shame:

I was told that I got the last one from Bloor LV, and they only received 2 pap.

They are getting another shipment in, although I'm not sure when.:shrugs:

I wasn't on the waitlist, but I managed to grab a papillon from Yorkdale (Toronto). If I were you, I'd call the stores. Since it was released 2 days ago, I've managed to run into the speedy & papillon. I'm assuming it was because the people that waitlisted didn't want them?

Heehee not in labour yet!
I picked up my beauty today.
Also I may have wandered over to the dark side!!!:shame:

I was told that I got the last one from Bloor LV, and they only received 2 pap.

They are getting another shipment in, although I'm not sure when.:shrugs:

Whoo hoo!!! hmmmm....the dark side - dare I ask?! :wtf: Did you go next door???