Plus Size Girls, show us your outfits!

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Ok,as discussed lets get this thread rolling. Please participate as much as you can, anything on a daily basis will be great.
Name the brands you are wearing, it does not have to be super great designers, I feel I get my size clothes more at cheaper places and they look better on me. Choose what looks best on you!

I will post a couple of outfits, these pics have been posted before in the RM thread, but I am not home and am travelling so I will try to post as much as possible.

Blue Camisole with Beige Lace - Peacocks
Gold Top- Peacocks
Jeans- Marks & Spencers
Pearl Necklace- Yargici (Turkish Brand)
Bag-RM Night Blue MAM
Shoes- No brand from Turkey
Pic4.jpg

All the above except the Orange top from Mango and A no name Charm Barcelet

Pic6.jpg

Same Jeans as above
Brown Velvet Jacket- Yargici
Bag- Linea Pelle
Shoes- Gold Aldo Ballet Flats

26032008084.jpg

Tripp zip front halter/vest & St Johns Bay black jeans. Shoes are Justsweet plaid pumps but will probably kick them off sometime after out of town grandparents finally show up.

Oh my gosh, my son has got handprints all over that mirror - ugh, really, it's not the pants!

Attachments

• April25a.jpg
    April25a.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 11,703
  • April25b.jpg
    April25b.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 8,330
no IRL pics (forgot to take 'em) but here's what I wore:

ON diva gold stitch jeans

ON smocked embroidered shirt

bag was HH Havana hobo in black, shoes were nondescript black loafers (for work).

^^ TY- I got that dress eons ago at the br outlet and only wore it once. Then one day I decided that I could wear it to work w/ a cardi. I love it!
As far as my style goes, I got a lot of help from the gals on MUA fashionboard. They are my :heart: