Stroke Me Medium..Should I or shouldn't I?

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Dear all,
I've been really restless, going back and forth on the SMM and I'm not sure whether to get it in petrol or wine, as I've cancelled my pre-order of the TME for now in the petrol, or should I wait out and see if the SMM in either colours will go on sale as doesn't Jackie have her sample sales, or 3 day sales around june/july? What do you guys think?:confused1:

DO IT! I just got an email from Ashley letting me know they have one SMM in Purple left that she just put back on the website. I know you wanted the color...if you don't I will! Let me know!

DO IT! I just got an email from Ashley letting me know they have one SMM in Purple left that she just put back on the website. I know you wanted the color...if you don't I will! Let me know!
You go get it girl!!! Reason I cancelled my TME pre-order is cos I managed to get a LM in purple, and I felt the TME and LM were similar. Now the colours I totally loved in the SMM were purple, petrol and wine. I have always liked petrol, but pictures of tpf'ers with their wine SMs and SMMs look so good that I'm indecisive..plus I just spent £425!!!!! So I don't know whether to wait out on the SMM or go for it..worst still I'm also hoping to get a Marc Jacobs alyona in cognac from ebay so that's like another £350 :s

Ok...so i have informed ashley that I will take this bag in Purple SMM, but I cannot see it on the website. So, she knows I want it and I WILL GET IT!

I have heard WOWS over the Wine, so I think that is a great color if you do not have it. I guess, in my head i would do wine over petrol...some BE owners prefer the wine of BE more than Minkoff and I know that is a popular beloved color of RM Go Wine!

Hey MK78- Got the SMM in Purple...Ashley said it is TDF. I am so excited and to have a matching AP...i cannot control my excitement. The colors are going fast...so pick one up as soon as you can!

Hey MK78- Got the SMM in Purple...Ashley said it is TDF. I am so excited and to have a matching AP...i cannot control my excitement. The colors are going fast...so pick one up as soon as you can!
Hey that is great news!!! Let me just say that I have received my LM in purple today and it is the most exquisite colour ever!!! Even my little toddler, almost 3 end of May, wanted to hold it and carry it on his shoulder!!! It is a very beautiful colour and I can only imagine how gorgeous it looks on the SMM!!! I am definitely contemplating getting the petrol SMM..final call!!!:graucho:

OOh that is the ONLY color I would buy the SM in! LOVE the purple in it!!! I Am jealous!

Hey that is great news!!! Let me just say that I have received my LM in purple today and it is the most exquisite colour ever!!! Even my little toddler, almost 3 end of May, wanted to hold it and carry it on his shoulder!!! It is a very beautiful colour and I can only imagine how gorgeous it looks on the SMM!!! I am definitely contemplating getting the petrol SMM..final call!!!:graucho:

Hey mk, would you mind taking a photo of your new purple LM? I heard it's a bit different shade from the purple in the spring.

Ok, so I went for the kill and got the last SMM in petrol really late last night our time over here in the UK. I'll keep you guys posted with that I think. Savvy23 you keep us posted too with your SMM in purple and see if she lives up to the hype:okay: