~*Join The Glamourous Make Up Clutch Club*~

hi tia, M,A,C here! i have a jaune make-up clutch, i'd send pics but unfortunately i don't have a digi camera:crybaby: i bought it from another TPFer. when i get a digi camera i'll send you some pics:yes::tup:

Madaboutchloe, I started this thread not to solicit any sales but rather to get fellow TPFers to post and share their gorgeous MUs :P for us to admire and perhaps contemplate :angel:

Also, TIA is not my name but rather stands for "Thanks in advance" :greengrin:

Please do post pics of your lovely Jaune MU so we all can drool at it :nuts:

i thought there was an MU club already:confused1:
here are mine:
black with pewter (04 i think??), 04 turq and 06 rouge vif:love:

Have extra checked before starting a new thread, so far we only have CP club or the accessories :yes:
Thought MU deserves it's own thread :yahoo:

Back to topic, Nic, you evil temptress!
Your MUs is gorgeous :love:

I absolutely love every single one of them and can't even pick a favorite!
Thanks for sharing! :nuts:

....too wishful thinking that I perhaps can get Nic to model these beauties? :angel:

:girlsigh:*still admiring your pretty EB..

Atm, I am still indecisive about the F/W colors, so have to see when they finally out..

How about you?
Are you getting anything? :graucho:

I hope to get a city (right now I have the EB MU and a coin) in either black, black cherry or saphire - I was hoping the MU would satisfy my Bal craving!

I hope to get a city (right now I have the EB MU and a coin) in either black, black cherry or saphire - I was hoping the MU would satisfy my Bal craving!

All those colours in City sound delish :drool:
I am in so much anticipation for the black cherry in particular :nuts:

LOL! I so doubt that rphppr, more than anything that MU is your slippery slope to more bbags :lol:

^^ LOL!!! I'm keeping my eyes open for the right one to come along.

I'll know it when I see it. There's too many colours to be 100% sure which I'll want but worst comes to the worst, I'll go for amesthyst for this Fall since that seems to be nice fuschia.

:lol: *time will tell*

Yeah, that amethyst sounds like a nice colour and can be your matchy matchy item to your Magenta :girlsigh:

I am joining with my new bouton d'or make up and my magenta 08 make up - the bouton is very smooth, while the magenta is super distressed yet very saturated... I'm planning on using the Bouton D'Or inside my violet PT for a huge POP...!

Attachments

• mag_bout_mu_2.jpg
    mag_bout_mu_2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 278
  • magenta_bouton_mu_1.jpg
    magenta_bouton_mu_1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 264
I am joining with my new bouton d'or make up and my magenta 08 make up - the bouton is very smooth, while the magenta is super distressed yet very saturated... I'm planning on using the Bouton D'Or inside my violet PT for a huge POP...!

Melovepurse, love your double MUs :nuts:

The Bouton is such a strong vibrant colour :nuts: and the magenta is so pretty :love:
I love the kitties charm as well! So cute~:heart:

Thanks for sharing!

08 Bubblegum Make-up
April2008051.jpg

Thanks aki_sato!! It's my 1st one, I just got it today. I don't really know what I'll use it for, it's alot bigger than I thought, probably a small purse when I just am running around or at night. It's too pretty to hide in my bag!