~*Join The Glamourous Make Up Clutch Club*~

Here's my "un-holy words coming out of my mouth" trinity:love: - all from 2004: Lilac, Rose, and Black.

attachment.php

(and 05 Bordeaux shoulder sneaks in for the tall-stack pic:P)

attachment.php

Attachments

• holytrinity.jpg
    holytrinity.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,151
  • MUstack.jpg
    MUstack.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 981
Thanks aki_sato!! It's my 1st one, I just got it today. I don't really know what I'll use it for, it's alot bigger than I thought, probably a small purse when I just am running around or at night. It's too pretty to hide in my bag!

Agreed! :nuts:

Marie too said it's a great clutch to go out..Well this little MU surely is purpose-full :nuts:

Here's my "un-holy words coming out of my mouth" trinity:love: - all from 2004: Lilac, Rose, and Black.

attachment.php

(and 05 Bordeaux shoulder sneaks in for the tall-stack pic:P)

attachment.php

Slinks, like I said, I totally adore your gorgeous collection :girlsigh:everytime I see your avatar, my so claimed "Balenciaga Content' diminishes :sweatdrop:

Thank you for sharing!:heart:

erica - thank you!:flowers: I love that Rose as well :girlsigh: The prettiest Bal pink :love: (congrats on finding yours, btw!)

aki - I feel the same about your collection ;) - especially your Lilac and Seafoam classiques :drool:

What a nice idea aki, i'm proud to be in this club. Here comes my yummy 08 SB MU!!!!!:yahoo: And some shots with her 07 sandstone shoulder sister.:love:

Attachments

• SB2.JPG
    SB2.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 244
  • SB5.JPG
    SB5.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 289
  • SB 1.JPG
    SB 1.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 224
What a nice idea aki, i'm proud to be in this club. Here comes my yummy 08 SB MU!!!!!:yahoo: And some shots with her 07 sandstone shoulder sister.:love:

Del, what a nice specimen you have there :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Thank you for sharing..

The sandstone looks so yummy too :drool:

Are there any difference in weight b/ween the shoulder and the MU?:sweatdrop: