Small Reveals!! Can't be any happier!!

wonderful!!i am not looking for a new wallet but as soon as i saw your bearn rose shocking wallet , i was drooling ,, iwant it too!!! are these wallets available in stores or do you have to special order them? btw, if you dont mind how much did it cost?

Your rainbow is smashing! And to do it all at once - amazing!

I ADORE those cotton scarves!!! How perfect would one look in a Picotin! Of course, I need to GET the Picotin....

wonderful!!i am not looking for a new wallet but as soon as i saw your bearn rose shocking wallet , i was drooling ,, iwant it too!!! are these wallets available in stores or do you have to special order them? btw, if you dont mind how much did it cost?

My SA did a search for me, it should be readily available. It is $1900, and mine is Bi-fold with gusset

Here's my RAINBOW:love::love:

Did I do O.K.???

IMG_2109-1.jpg

It's stunning ! Its lovely ! It's gorgeous ! It's just PERFECT , WINTOTTY ! Congrats !:tup:

wintotty: I have a question about your adorable lucky clover... Is it VA or Chartreuse? I placed my SO for the Indigo Birkin with VA lining and I was thinking that something green to hang from the bag would help tie the lining to the outside color .... soooo when I saw your cute clover I was thinking that it might be perfect IF it is VA or close to it. Oh, and is it the same color on both sides? Your help is appreciated! :flowers: