Medium Edith v. Large Edith

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
Anyone have both?

Is the Large too large? I can't decide if it's like a cool over-size tote or an awkward too-big-to-be-a-handbag-but-too-small-for-travel size.

Thoughts?

(I know the Edith "thing" is kind of over but I still like them and you can get SUCH a good deal!) :tup:

Edith definitely gets my vote --I didn't really care for it at first, but now own several styles of Edith. Edith is a great, durable, classy bag with a look all her own. Will go with everything--from jeans to business.

I have 2 ediths the Largest Bowler size in Muscade/Nutmeg (love this color), and the hobo in whiskey.

The bigger one is definitely heavy - I would never use it as luggage, it is a very large bag - but not too big - just heavy once you fill it up. On the upside though the bigger size and handles - can allow it to be worn over the shoulder..

The hobo is easy to carry and I don't notice the weight

I do not have the original satchel (med size). Think it's gorgeous - but usually like the option of hanging a bag off my shoulder.

I think the Edith is a great everyday bag. It is not showy - and is super durable - and fabulous leather !!!

I love the look and style of Edith but the regular size was difficult for me since I need my hands-free with a pre-schooler. I lusted after the larger (over-the-shoulder) style for a looooong time. If I find one in Whiskey, I would still jump on it, but I gotta say, I do not miss the structure and stiffness of Edith. Betty is my all time favorite Chloe (at the moment;)).