conversations with a man.

candi_s

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
i spent two hours looking through this hermes thread and crawled into bed feeling quite.. HER-melancholy..!! etoupe's my grail colour and all of a sudden, these beautiful etuope bags on TPF had me quite.. grey!

so my darling BF asks..

BF: are u ok?
me: yea..........................
BF: (getting worried) wat's wrong?
me: oh.. nothing.. just pining for a.. Birkin30inetoupewithgoldhardwareinclemenceleather.
BF: what?!?!
me: Birkin30inetoupewithgoldhardwareinclemenceleather :cursing:
BF: speak english! i can't understand a word u're saying!
me: (exasperated) never mind..:hysteric:u'll understand in time.

lol* moral of the story.. according to my mum when i recounted this to her: "don't influence him with my :heart:H loves:heart:. one obsessed is bad enough"...:P

Candi-s , here is mine :
Me: Oh look I've got this new Kelly.... wich one do you like more , this new one in White, or the other one in Orange ? ( I show him the two bags)
DH : I do not see any difference...
Me : oh please, one is white and one is orange !
DH : Oh yeah but they look the same , why are you asking ? those are both handbags !

Candi-s , here is mine :
Me: Oh look I've got this new Kelly.... wich one do you like more , this new one in White, or the other one in Orange ? ( I show him the two bags)
DH : I do not see any difference...
Me : oh please, one is white and one is orange !
DH : Oh yeah but they look the same , why are you asking ? those are both handbags !

Priceless...

The good news is that he will never notice anything new since they all look like "a handbag"!!

i spent two hours looking through this hermes thread and crawled into bed feeling quite.. HER-melancholy..!! etoupe's my grail colour and all of a sudden, these beautiful etuope bags on TPF had me quite.. grey!

so my darling BF asks..

BF: are u ok?
me: yea..........................
BF: (getting worried) wat's wrong?
me: oh.. nothing.. just pining for a.. Birkin30inetoupewithgoldhardwareinclemenceleather.
BF: what?!?!
me: Birkin30inetoupewithgoldhardwareinclemenceleather :cursing:
BF: speak english! i can't understand a word u're saying!
me: (exasperated) never mind..:hysteric:u'll understand in time.

lol* moral of the story.. according to my mum when i recounted this to her: "don't influence him with my :heart:H loves:heart:. one obsessed is bad enough"...:P

Too funny...your mom is probably right!!

me: so dad, you know how you said you'd get your darling wife, my other, a birkin for her birthday? shouldn't we go to the shop and do something about that?
dad: [sighs] fine. but can't you just go pick it out and get it?
me: ummmmmmmmm.... not exactly.
dad: why?
me: well they probably won't have it in.
dad: why not? then they're obviously selling them way too cheaply.
me: :wtf: :blink: :roflmfao:

DH: You got a new bag?
Me: Yes
DH: How much?

I can totally relate! :graucho:

But the kind I like best is when the DH and I are both at H:
DH: Look at this! It's really nice!
Me: Er... are you sure? I already have one in (whatever colour), you know... :confused1:
DH: It's okay to have more than one! This is really really nice!
Me: We-ell, okay. If you say so...! :P