I think my new SMM is too small for me

i got my first BE today and its a SMM in gold. i was the same as you at first i was worried it was a bit small but i once i made someone else try it on i realised it was a nice size. i guess i am a big bag girl. part of the reason i also got it smaller was the colour.

its interesting the comparison with the elisha as I would love to get an elisha next!!!!!!

i am still admiring the leather,stiching and detail on the BE. its very pleasing. i have a feeling that my love for this bag will bloom!!!!! im sure yours will too!

Congratulations pinkdiamond!!! I love how you describe your feelings about your new BE SMM. I recently received my new Love Me Midi Dark Grey and my love for this bag will bloom as well! I bet the gold is quite stunning!!! :graucho:

i got my first BE today and its a SMM in gold. i was the same as you at first i was worried it was a bit small but i once i made someone else try it on i realised it was a nice size. i guess i am a big bag girl. part of the reason i also got it smaller was the colour.

its interesting the comparison with the elisha as I would love to get an elisha next!!!!!!

i am still admiring the leather,stiching and detail on the BE. its very pleasing. i have a feeling that my love for this bag will bloom!!!!! im sure yours will too!

Congrats! :smile: I think an Elisha Blonde is a nice all around color or black. I have the red but I only wore it once since it's harder to match, even though the red is gorgeous.

Sukey, I too first thought the SMM was smaller than I would like. Once I put my stuff into it and looked at myself in a full length mirror it was perfect. Maybe try it on with all of your things in it and see how you like it. I have the alrge SM as well, but it's really broken in so the leather is really slouchy so it's not very overwhelming. For reference i am 5'5 and a size 3.