Care for Gucci Fabric?

bagfever

May 9, 2007
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before. I just got my first Gucci bag! For the Gucci fabric bags, do they last pretty well? I usually am very careful with my bags. Does anyone use fabric protectant spray on their bags?

I sprayed my Abbey canvas shoulder bag with Kenneth Cole handbag spray protector for leather and fabric. I'm not promoting anyone brand and I don't work for Kenneth Cole but it's what I have been using for years on my shoes and handbags and works well to protect. There may be other brands out there so look around or you could go to a shoemaker and ask - I'm sure they would have something there to recommend. I also use Coach moisturizer on my leather bags and shoes in between wearings.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I heard about AppleGarde a lot on this forum. Do you know if it is sold in Canada anywhere?

For leather part, I already have leather moisturizer to use. I also have a bottle of signaure fabric cleaner on hand...hope I never have to use it. There is no Kenneth Cole store here either to get the spray. For my Coach and Burberry bags, I was so desperate, I use my shoe (fabric and leather) protection spray on them. They didn't do any harm, but I'm afraid to use it on my Guccis!

Anyone has other suggestions for fabric sprays?