Nooooo!

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I have been watching a white Ali for DAYS and I got outbid by $2.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's actually good because it was really $32.50 over what I wanted to spend but I've been sitting here with my stomach in knots and then someone at the last minute comes in a snags it :sad: I almost want to cry!

Oh well maybe I can find another deal. Congrats if a TPFer got her.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130211850365

Just think of it as it was not meant to be. I have gotten sniped or just outbid when I hit my limit so many times, but then thankfully always found what I wanted later either at a better price or in even better condition. :okay:

I have been watching a white Ali for DAYS and I got outbid by $2.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's actually good because it was really $32.50 over what I wanted to spend but I've been sitting here with my stomach in knots and then someone at the last minute comes in a snags it :sad: I almost want to cry!

Oh well maybe I can find another deal. Congrats if a TPFer got her.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130211850365

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I went through that a couple of weeks ago. In fact I did cry and was shaking :crybaby:

I had that auction on my "watch list" but decided not to bid. Sorry you didn't get it, but perhaps something else will come along that you might like better.

I usually also just do the BIN.

Just keep checking and you'll likely find another one like it.

That stinks! I know how you feel! I have been wanting a tobacco belted ergo for months and a very kind pf'er alerted me to a listing that was going for really cheap two days ago and I was outbid by $2 in the very last 3 seconds! I was sooo mad!

that's so annoying, but at least you can be better prepared next time... They might have only beaten you by 2.50, but did you really want to spend that much? You can decide for yourself now, how much you really want it for (if you have stomach pains, than maybe you do want to pay more than you bid), and bid accordingly!

The pains were my nerves LOL. I was almost biting my finger nails waiting to see if I won lol.

I'm better now, still bummed but I'm sure there will be other bags. I may stop by the outlet when we go out of town so that'll cheer me up! My first outlet trip!!