KK's sparklin' eyes.. what color is that shadow?

I'm not sure exactly what she has on (probably MAC), but Too Faced Glamazon is a very similar color. I have it and I love it. It looks like she has a slightly darker taupe color above the crease, too.

i love this look too! to recreate it I tried, MAC prep & prime base, MAC pearl creme shadow base, MAC Woodwinked, with MAC pigment Mauvement on top ( applied with damp brush ), MAC Bronze for the crease, MAC Nylon for the brow (but blend the browns into it to tone it down) & false lashes

a better pigment instead of Mauvement might be Old Gold or Gold Mode but I only had Mauvement & it looks very much like her look..but im still going to try one of those gold pigments..just in case it looks better :smile:

i just found Kim's blog where she shares her makeup tips!
she says her favorite browns are "if it's bown smokey I use Embark by M.A.C. I love a fresh shimmery look as well and use M.A.C. Pigment called Tan. Its so pretty! I love bright colors for eye make up! I absolutely love Make Up Forever and don't think anyone does pigment colors better than them."
idk if she used any of these to create the above look but i thought i'd mention it~!!

i just found Kim's blog where she shares her makeup tips!
she says her favorite browns are "if it's bown smokey I use Embark by M.A.C. I love a fresh shimmery look as well and use M.A.C. Pigment called Tan. Its so pretty! I love bright colors for eye make up! I absolutely love Make Up Forever and don't think anyone does pigment colors better than them."
idk if she used any of these to create the above look but i thought i'd mention it~!!

Is that her blog that you supplied. I love her makeup. Does she do it herself or does she have her own makeup artist. The whole family does that smokey eye so nicely. I can't take how crazy they are, but I love to watch their show, so crazy and nuts that family. But they do have nice makeup.. lol

ok I tried to recreat this look today, and here is what I did. All products are MAC
painterly paint pot
Gleam from lash to lid
Retrospect blended with Gleam
Swiss Chocolate on crease, blended into the Retrospect and Gleam
Expensive Pink, blended into Retrospect and Gleam
Antiqued blended into the outer crease, blend all
Black liner
Mascara..

I love it! Looks pretty close. Shes beautiful!
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4788/getimagepf5.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what she has on (probably MAC), but Too Faced Glamazon is a very similar color. I have it and I love it. It looks like she has a slightly darker taupe color above the crease, too.
ITA...I have Too Faced Glamazon and it is VERY similar... a nice taupey brown tone with silver sparkles...I love it..:tup:

Is that her blog that you supplied. I love her makeup. Does she do it herself or does she have her own makeup artist. The whole family does that smokey eye so nicely. I can't take how crazy they are, but I love to watch their show, so crazy and nuts that family. But they do have nice makeup.. lol
ITA :yes: they all have gorgeous makeup, esp their eyes! i guess its Steven Moleski who does it for them all..ita though i could just watch the show with the sound off and probably enjoy it more:s I want to ask Steven to do my makeup for me so I can pick up some tips!!

ITA :yes: they all have gorgeous makeup, esp their eyes! i guess its Steven Moleski who does it for them all..ita though i could just watch the show with the sound off and probably enjoy it more:s I want to ask Steven to do my makeup for me so I can pick up some tips!!

ITA, but she did say she is going to tone down her makeup. I love it I hope she leaves those smokey eyes. She doesn't need all that conceleor, she is so young. Just do up the eyes, and leave a nice nude lip and your good to go.. Thats what I do.