Shipment Voided, bleh!

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
Saturday my wife bought a bag and wallet. They didn't have the color wallet she wanted so the SA said he would have it shipped via Fedex, probably arriving wednesday.
Well, that's today and since we didn't want to spend the entire day cooped up in the house my wife called NM to see if she could get a tracking number or some order status. Our SA is off so another checked the records and under her name it says Shipment Voided, that was all the info the SA had. I called NM credit to see if there was some sort of problem with the card and they said that everything was fine and we weren't even close to our credit limit but they couldn't give any reason why the shipment would be voided. She connected me back to the Atlanta store and now they are trying to figure out why we got dumped. All they can say is that it is through no fault on our end but we have to wait to find out. :shrugs:

Well I got a little more info. They think the warehouse voided it, which might mean they don't have any but we won't know until the SA who sold us the bags gets back. As luck would have it Wednesday and Thursday are his days off so we won't even know anything until Friday. The first thing I want to ask him is why he didn't call to let us know there was a problem?

Well yesterday I finally got hold of the SA. He said that he didn't know why the shipment was cancelled but he took down my phone number and my wife's phone number, said he would find out and get back to us. That was the last we heard from him. The Dogwood Festival is being held today at Lenox Square Mall so we will take a ride down, check out the Arts and Crafts exhibits then ask the manager at NM why we don't rate so much as a courtesy call to let us know the status of the order.

wow, that is so odd! I've tried ordering through the phone before, but realized I never had the patience to wait...
I really hope you get your wallet! And some serious apologising too!

wow, that is so odd! I've tried ordering through the phone before, but realized I never had the patience to wait...
I really hope you get your wallet! And some serious apologising too!

We didn't order by phone she picked out a wallet at the store but they didn't have it in the color she wanted. I called when it didn't show up as promised. I've been dealing with NM for a long time and nothing like this has ever happened before, that's why it's so surprising. My wife is going to Gloucestershire and Suffolk for a month, she's leaving in less than 3 weeks and she'd sure love to have that wallet in her bag.

We drove back down to Atlanta, asked for the manager and told him what had been happening. He took us to the restaurant, told them to give us whatever we wanted and went to find out what was going on. We had a delicious lunch and while we were eating he came back and told us that the wallet was sold out of every store but he would talk to his buyers on monday and let us know if they would be getting any more in before my wife left for England. To console my wife I bought her a keychain:

24wyseh.jpg

Well we got the call today, no black wallet and none available in the future. We even called over to Saks to see if they had any, to no avail. They had 2 possible replacements, the same wallet in red or a slightly smaller one in black. We took a ride down there, she didn't like the black one because of the snap pocket inside when you opened it up so she took the red one. I said we could look for a different type but she just had to have it:smile:

sythsm.jpg

4hrygo.jpg

2 more pics:

nwfurr.jpg

20iiamv.jpg

I offered to get her sunglasses to complete the look but she said she didn't want me spending $320 on glasses when she already had 2 nice pairs, but now I know what ones she likes so I can sneak back while she's in England.:sneaky: