New Heloise - what do you think?

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
I've ordered this recently from NAP and just wanted to share it with you. I think it's lovely. The size is great (14x11x5 inches, handle drop 5.5) and it's certainly not as heavy as my Medium Heloise. Great colour, too, which goes with almost anything. Has anyone else got one yet or seen it in another colour? I'll try to post some modelling pics at the weekend, so you can get a good idea of its size.

Attachments

• P1010010 (2).JPG
    P1010010 (2).JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 112
I think it is lovely:tup: The colour is a great because will go with most outfits. I just got my new Heloise today as well and I didnt actually find it heavy at all but I have another Heloise from last season that I can tell is a bit heavier than my other bags. All though that one is bigger and diffrent shape to the medium Heloise I got today.
So many people on forum getting new Heloise at the moment:biggrin: It is almost like when we were all getting Bays on the sale. It could be we influence eachother and increase the madness:lol::angel:

Oh thats lovely, I hadn't seen one this size or colour. Can't wait to see modeling pics to get a better idea of size. The heloise does seem to be the forum's favourite Chloe at the mo.

Great bag!

Absolutely GORGEOUS :tup::heart: Love that color :love:

I'm looking forward to seeing modeling pics to get an idea of the size of this (smaller) one. My Heloise is definitely my fave bag at the moment -- enjoy!

:tup:Congrats Lizziecat - fabulous bag & sumptuous colour :love:- the leather looks really buttery & smooshy too :girlsigh:...would love to see some modelling pics to get an idea of the size :yes:.

I certainly love it and congratulate you. But I am ashamed to admit I am as confused as hell? This bag looks different from mine in several ways? Are you sure the handle drop is 5.5"? It has the flat area at the top with the snap pouch but there don't seem to be any side pockets? So we also have the "medium" Heloise - a bigger version that is pretty darn heavy - right? And this one has a wonderful long strap! Someone start a Heloise reference thread to keep track of all these beauties. I am too dull and befuddled to do it myself.

nice, i like!! haven't seen that particular style in the heloise before or that color.

agree with div, someone needs to start a heloise reference thread if there isn't one already

I almost got this one when I was in the boutique, when Anna mentioned that she might get me the 20% off:sweatdrop:. Stunning irl. Yet a different variation of the Heloise (I saw a total of 6 or 7 variations of the Heloise), but I love it! I agree, somehow, it is not as heavy as some of the other ones, maybe because the handles are shorter. The leather is amazing, and the color can practically go with anything.

I am too dull and befuddled to do it myself.

divnanata - you crack me up!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I admit I was a bit confused too, by the dimensions (in comparison to my Heloise). Hopefully, somebody will start a thread and shed some light on all the different Heloise sizes. Unfortunately I, too, am far too scatter-brained and discombobulated to do it myself. :nuts: