Have to share my new love - Whiskey Leigh :)

cc1013

O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Hi all,

I was initially searching for a raisin or juniper Leigh bag. The black and whiskey weren't really options b/c I already have Ali's in those colors. Well, after looking at all of the gorgeous Leighs on here and the amazing prices at the outlet, I reconsidered the whiskey and black. Plus, CRAZY4COACHBAGS confirmed that the whiskey was available at my local outlet (THANKS SO MUCH!:yahoo:). So...here's my new favorite bag! I :heart: this bag. The pockets are very useful and the outside zipper pocked is perfect for my cell phone. I've only used it for a couple of days and already received tons of compliments!

Sorry for the blurry modeling pic. I still can't seem to get a clear one-handed pic!

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1599.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1599.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Copy of IMG_1597.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1597.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 115
Absolutely gorgeous!! CONGRATS!!!

I had the opportunity so many times to purchase a Leigh, and I can't believe I waited so long to do it. It's gorgeous and actually more roomy and comfy than I had expected it to be! I just got one a couple of weeks ago, and I'm loving it more and more every day! Also, yes, people really notice and compliment this bag!!! ENJOY!!!

Congrats!!!! You are gonna loooove this bag. I got mine from ebay last week, and I'm only not carrying today because its raining here and Im paranoid about it!! Enjoy that beautiful bag. It looks great on you.

Congrats!!!! You are gonna loooove this bag. I got mine from ebay last week, and I'm only not carrying today because its raining here and Im paranoid about it!! Enjoy that beautiful bag. It looks great on you.

Thanks! It's raining here today too and I brought a plastic bag to put it in so that it doesn't get wet. I really wanted to use it, but hopefully it won't get too wet! :flowers:

cc1013~ Glad to be your personal ENABLER:devil:!!! (or is it:angel: ?)

:jrs::party::party::party::jrs:
Yahoo!!! She looks prefect on you!!!
P.S. I put my purse into a plastic TARGET bag when I went out today, so that she would not get wet in the rain!!! :roflmfao:

Congrats!! She's so gorgeous and you wear her beautifully!! Would you mind sharing your height? :biggrin:

Hi all,

I was initially searching for a raisin or juniper Leigh bag. The black and whiskey weren't really options b/c I already have Ali's in those colors. Well, after looking at all of the gorgeous Leighs on here and the amazing prices at the outlet, I reconsidered the whiskey and black. Plus, CRAZY4COACHBAGS confirmed that the whiskey was available at my local outlet (THANKS SO MUCH!:yahoo:). So...here's my new favorite bag! I :heart: this bag. The pockets are very useful and the outside zipper pocked is perfect for my cell phone. I've only used it for a couple of days and already received tons of compliments!

Sorry for the blurry modeling pic. I still can't seem to get a clear one-handed pic!

It looks so nice on you! I have one coming from ebay & hopefully I will have her by the end of the week. I was like you in color choices. i have a black Mandy & a whiskey Ali, but I love the Whiskey color soo much I did not mind having a whiskey Leigh!