Cleaning color transfer?

The color from my shirt has transfered to my white caviar leather!!
I was so worried and dont know whether the colour is removable? what should i do?
can i use the rubber to rub off the color? or should i use some kind of the cleansing to wipe it out?!? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should i take it to the boutiques and have the leather within the chain change into a new one? is it gonna be expensive?

thanksss guyssss

Hmm... OK, expanding on sweetkady's reply - I recently attended a class on document preservation at the muesuem, and they use some kind of "rubber" that many artists use to remove charcoal/pastels from their pieces. It's suppose to be super gentle but removes a lot of unwanted dirt. Maybe you could give it a try? Sorry, I don't know the exact technical name for it, but if you go to any art shop, the folks there should know!

^^^^ Yup, I know what you're talking about. Theat rubber is really good, and gentle. You can find it at Pearl Paint, sorry I don't know the name of it, but if you ask them for the eraser that artists use, they'll know what you want. If you do a search, you can find all their locations.

fabpenne,
You might want to try apple conditioner.
My beige caviar flap was ruined after it got colour transferred from my new black jacket.
The whole of the back (especially the pocket), every corners, strap, and a bit of the corners at the front were all stained! And I'm not talking about minor stain...
When baby wipes didn't help this time, I brought the bag to Chanel boutique but they coudn't even help me at all. :shocked:
So I did some researched here, and that's how I came about apple conditioner and decided to give it try.
No kidding, it works! :yes:
It totally removed ALL the stains including on the strap which I thought was impossible!:tup:
Good luck.

Reactions: chromemilou
fabpenne,
You might want to try apple conditioner.
It totally removed ALL the stains including on the strap which I thought was impossible!:tup:
Good luck.

thanks ibiza ....this might be a silly question, but what is the apple conditioner? and where could i find it? ..and basiclly, i just use the apple cond. and apply to the stained area?? my ruined area is mainly on the cavair leather underneath and between the chain. would it be ok to use it on the silver chain? thankss

fabpenne you can buy it from leatherstuff.com

As for using is on the silver chain/leather, its ok, I used it on my lambskin chain and it was fine. Hope you manage to get the stain off! I was successful in removing the stains from my lambskin chain too!

Point to note: Use the conditioner! NOT the cleaner!

^ LOL. I'm so glad you managed to 'unscrew' up your bag :lol: JK! I have yet to bring my dark white caviar flap to the cleaner's but will do so soon enough! My jeans color transferred to the back pocket of my flap, eeks, so you're not alone lol! I should get it cleaned soon. Will let you know how it goes! GL to you too!

I have the black jellie with white camellia flowers. I wore it about three times already. The last time I wore with this flare blue denim jeans It's one of the COA to wear with flip flop. I took it out yesterday & found both camellias got smudge with blue color all over. :sad::sad::sad:

So becareful because I know some girls here have those jellies with white camellia version.

I will see how to remove the stain today. I hope it will come out.

I have the black jellie with white camellia flowers. I wore it about three times already. The last time I wore with this flare blue denim jeans It's one of the COA to wear with flip flop. I took it out yesterday & found both camellias got smudge with blue color all over. :sad::sad::sad:

So becareful because I know some girls here have those jellies with white camellia version.

I will see how to remove the stain today. I hope it will come out.
the whole thing is rubber, so try something that removes stains from rubber.
ladies wash and dry your premium denim at least five times before wearing them with light colored bags or shoes. these days the designers are putting a disclaimer tag on the jeans. good luck on the sandals!