Whats your opinions on RM Dream bag?

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Just wanted to know what you all think of the Dream Bag, I was thinking of going for it in Black. Is it really huge? Does anyone have any pics?
Thanks in advance! :flowers:

In my opinion it's not as special as RM's other bags, like the Morning After and the Matinee. There are a bunch of black Matinees online and you could use a code to get a discount.

I saw the Dream Bag IRL at Nordstrom and it's more impressive up close, although I agree it's not as striking as the MAB or Matinee. It looks very plush & luxurious and would be great for winter, especially in black. I didn't try it on so I don't know how easily it carries.

i recall another TPF'er mentioning that the dream was huge for her, but she was like 5'0 and really skinny. I just ordered the cream/white dream bag that is on the RM site under collections. I think it is beautiful, and can't wait to get it.

I should have it this week, so i'll post pics for you K?

Thanks all, I have ordered one MAM in night blue, I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I am really liking the Dream bag, but worried that it will be too big, Desi I am 5'1"
I am alos wondering that how all that suede will be.

Desi, you know your RM info well, I hear there is a RM sale coming up, with bags half price, is that right? And does it take place online on the RM website?

Thanks Samia! I love RM so i keep on my toes with it!

I think there are some dream bags that are all leather! I'm dying for mine to come. I saw the cream/gold one the very first time i officially visited the RM site, and have been in love with it since. I should have it by tomorrow or wednesday!

Desi, you know your RM info well, I hear there is a RM sale coming up, with bags half price, is that right? And does it take place online on the RM website?

Hi Samia - I think you're probably talking about a Sample Sale(the bags are usually 50%+ off). I've been hearing there is one coming up. In the past, she's held them in LA and NY in person, and then whatever is leftover, she has offered up for sale via phone/e-mail orders(no phone or e-mail orders are taken while the live sale is going on). Hope that helps!