Roe Faves

Roe

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
I haven't done this before but I figured since I took them out yesterday I may just take a pic of them today before putting them back away.

1. Jimmy Choo Marin Clutch
2. Jocelyn Pink Clutch ( purchased at Bendels 5 years ago)
3. Orla Kiely orange & tan clutch ( purchased around 4 or 5 years ago)
4. Michael Kors Lilac Clutch
5. Gucci Horsebit Clutch
6 Jimmy Choo Blue eel skin clutch
7. Roberto Vascon Original Brown Paisley Clutch ( made to order for me)
8. Valentino Bow Clutch

Hope you like some of my lil clutch collections

I love these. I don't own any clutches and I was just thinking I need to get some and the next thread I look at is this one. I think its a sign, lol. You have a great assortment here.

thanks. i'll post more later on. i took these down last night looking for a bag to use for the evening. now if i want to post my other bags, i do it in this thread or do i start another one.

thanks. i'll post more later on. i took these down last night looking for a bag to use for the evening. now if i want to post my other bags, i do it in this thread or do i start another one.

You would do it in this one! You just keep adding on as you please! Cant wait to see the rest!

I'm in love with your collection!! I have a tendency to purchase clutches as well! I have sooo many, they're addicting, aren't they?? Hehe! Especially love the Valentino.. I thought about getting that one myself! Thanks for sharing :smile:

LOVE the Jimmy Choo blue eel!!! Stunning.

whoa!!! you're the first person to comment on that bag in this forum. i was told by the SA that it was a bit of a unique bag being that they didnt make many of them. i haven't heard or seen anyone mention it in here before. thank you for the compliment! i do love it. the picture does not do it justice.

adding a few more
DSC02327.jpg