anyone interested in MAM Black Basketweave??

Great thanks! I emailed her regarding the white w/ brown. Any chance you know where else I can get this bag? Looking for the full size one, thanks!

RM is not taking orders for the white basketweave. It is only the mini black basketweave.

There was one white basketweave on funkylala.com but I think it's sold out now. You just have to keep searching sites. Since it is an older design most online places have cleared their inventory or they are sold out.

Black Basketweave MA's for preorder on Funkylala.com... both regular and mini!

First-time poster!

I just ordered a black basketweave MA. I've been checking Funkylala obsessively since I read the post that they said they would have some for pre-order at the end of March. And then there it was, finally!

I'm completely jazzed. So much that I'm actually posting. I've been keeping up with everyone's tips and news for a while, but never felt the need to add anything. Until today!

I hope they (funkylala) have coupon codes!! I have to pay about $90 for shipping costs.. :wtf:
It is really annoying to pay high shipping costs, i hope there will be a shop soon here in the Netherlands selling RM bags..
If RM want to.. i would like to open a store by myself selling RM bags :P:roflmfao: