anyone interested in MAM Black Basketweave??

I would also be interested in a white with brown basketweave MA or MAM. I think the color combo is perfect together!

There's only one MA in white/brown basketweave on Funkylala left. Grab it before it's gone!:upsidedown:

rebecca_minkoff_morning_after_mini_white_basketweave.jpg

Oops. The seller is calling it a black/basketweave. I did notice that it looked more blue than black but I have seen other "black" purses that looked blue in pictures. Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone.:upsidedown:

Yeah I know you didn't. I thought it was odd though that the seller is advertising it as black basketweave though because it looks nothing like the black basketweave. Maybe it was done to generate more hits.

Here is the blue/wicker VS black basketweave:
basket-weave.jpg
Lindsay-Lohan_bag.jpg

Yeah I know you didn't. I thought it was odd though that the seller is advertising it as black basketweave though because it looks nothing like the black basketweave. Maybe it was done to generate more hits.

Thanks for posting the two pics. I didn't realize there was such a big difference between the two. I like the black basketweave a lot more than the blue wicker.