Bal in Millburn, NJ?

starletta8

Balenciaga Addict
Jun 15, 2006
Ladies and gents,

Sorry to start a thread seeking information, but I've been searching for over 30 minutes with no luck. Pair that with my searching in the car today for about 20 minutes and it's just time for me to ask.

I know that there is at least one small boutique in downtown Millburn, NJ that carries Bal, but I cannot think of the name of it for my life! Any help from Jersey gals would be greatly appreciated.

(And I do know about NM at Short Hills- I was there the other day.)

Thanks!

Ladies and gents,

Sorry to start a thread seeking information, but I've been searching for over 30 minutes with no luck. Pair that with my searching in the car today for about 20 minutes and it's just time for me to ask.

I know that there is at least one small boutique in downtown Millburn, NJ that carries Bal, but I cannot think of the name of it for my life! Any help from Jersey gals would be greatly appreciated.

(And I do know about NM at Short Hills- I was there the other day.)

Thanks!

I'm from NJ and the only place that I know that sells Bal is NM in Short Hills. :shrugs:

Right, I know Garden State Plaza.

This is driving me nuts... I can practically see it in my mind but can't quite remember. It's a small boutique that's not talked about a lot.

I know what you are talking about! It was mentioned on this forum once and I am trying to remember which thread so I can pull it up for you! Naturally, this I remember, but I remember nothing useful for my Italian quiz. :Push:

Right, I know Garden State Plaza.

This is driving me nuts... I can practically see it in my mind but can't quite remember. It's a small boutique that's not talked about a lot.
If you happen to remember it, please post it so that I can check it out too! I live about 1/2 hr. away from Millburn. TIA!

YES!!!!

Thank you SO much, nycmom! I could picture the store but not the name. Granted, it's been almost 2 years since I lived locally so I guess that can be excused.

I'm just glad to know that I'm not insane!

I had an awful - truly awful experience buying a Balenciaga bag at deborah gilbert smith. I don't want to get into too much detail - I would seriously think twice before buying with them.