No More COACH for a while!!!

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
No more Coach for a while because I just bought a laptop and have some car expenses coming up soon. I guess I am going to have to just look at your Coach bags and drool over them for a while. :crybaby:

On the bright side, at least I am saving money! haha!:P

Piper

I just had to buy a laptop too...but i'm justifying getting a new bag if I get the March PCE card. I *need* that Carly, and my parents bought my old laptop from me for my neices and nephew.

I feel your pain honey!!

No more Coach for a while because I just bought a laptop and have some car expenses coming up soon. I guess I am going to have to just look at your Coach bags and drool over them for a while. :crybaby:

On the bright side, at least I am saving money! haha!:P

Piper

I'm in the same boat as well. I need to stop spending, and since there really is nothing out right now I HAVE to have, it's not hurting me too much!

Off topic, but is your name Piper? I just told my husband the other day that I loved this name for a girl!

I'm also on the same boat... a self imposed ban.

My fiance moves to New York City next week and we will now have apartments in Miami and New York until I join him in NYC in June. But between now and then we will have to pay $4,000 in rent each month. It kills me to think about it.

OH my god, there is soooo many things I can think of i'd rather spend $4,000 a month on, rather then rent....that's insane.

Thank god for the midwest

My fiance and I both grew up in Ohio and met in college. So we are definitely used to paying much less for pretty much everything. He graduated a semester before me and just got an amazing job with an investment banking company. But we definitely can't afford to keep two apartments much longer than we have too.

I'd prefer to live somewhere cheaper and buy, instead of renting. But we'll both put our time in the big city and hopefully it will pay off.

My fiance and I both grew up in Ohio and met in college. So we are definitely used to paying much less for pretty much everything. He graduated a semester before me and just got an amazing job with an investment banking company. But we definitely can't afford to keep two apartments much longer than we have too.

I'd prefer to live somewhere cheaper and buy, instead of renting. But we'll both put our time in the big city and hopefully it will pay off.
And just think about how much fun you'll have living in Manhattan! I'm so jealous!!!