Ashlee Simpson

I love it. To me she looks stunning, but maybe that's because I've seen a different/better pic than the ones taken in the dark.

Ehh..a lot of you guys seriously think she looked better with washed out blonde hair with dark roots?? That's just craziness...I did however like the dark hair she had...but that's been gone for a while now.

If only LL would follow Ashlee on this one, then just maybe she might actually be pretty again.

Here's the link, if someone wants to post the actual pic on here feel free. http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/080116sam_simpsonwentz_04__oPt.jpg

i think she corny with her fake nose
it pisses me off her whole first album was about becoming her own person and stepping out of the shadow of her sister and what did she do , she went off and got plastic surgery so she could look more like her sister, then started dressing like her sister and everyone else in hollywood
she didnt become her own person and prove she was orig. she became a copy of everyone else and it makes me sick

and i really liked her first album too, i think i may find songs from her next album catchy but i dont have any respect for her blech!